PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure Island Question

howdyfrtx
03-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Has anyone been to Pleasure Island at night? I've never been and on our next trip my step niece will be watching the kids one night so the grown ups can go out. Do you go to just one clubs or do you do all of them? Which one is the best?What's the age group...I'm 34 :eek: (did I say that out loud) and I would love a mix crowd...I can hang with the young ones buy don't want to feel like the old lady in the house.

3dog2kidmom
03-04-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm interested in this, too. DH and I booked our adults-only trip and are looking forward to doing some grownup things! We are (gasp) 44, if that makes a difference, and not really into the nightclub scene. A quiet place if one exists is just my style :)

m 'n c
03-04-2008, 06:14 PM
I went 2 years ago with a friend. We got the wrist band to hop around. We liked the BET club and the 80s club. We went to another but I can't remember anything about it. Not sure if either is still around though.

Hedy
03-04-2008, 06:30 PM
I'd mark the Adventurer's Club as a must do, myself.

missangie
03-04-2008, 06:55 PM
It's been years since I've been but I really enjoyed the dance club with the rotating floor. The dance floored moved in circles. It was a trip to step on and off of as the night went on, if you know what I mean. LOL! I think it was called Mannequin or something like that. We also jumped from place to place. It was such a blast and I got blasted!!