PDA

View Full Version : Cashed Out Nov 29

Ellen aka Snow White
01-02-2012, 05:53 PM
I just wanted to check and see when I can expect the gift cards? I know it said an average of 6 weeks - can you tell me if they have been sent? We leave this week!!
Thanks
Ellen

cjnix32
01-02-2012, 06:10 PM
I just wanted to check and see when I can expect the gift cards? I know it said an average of 6 weeks - can you tell me if they have been sent? We leave this week!!
Thanks
Ellen

Not to answer your question, but saw you were Epcot Family of the Day once. We were too!!! September 2010. What a magical day!!

SunshineGirl
01-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Thanks
Ellen

I'm afraid that you may not get them in time. :( 6 weeks would be next Tuesday. The mail is notoriously slow this time of year. It's definitely taking the full 5-6 weeks for most people because of that. We've been sending all of them by the 5 week mark at the latest though.

Ellen aka Snow White
01-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Is it possible for you to tell me if mine have been mailed yet? If not, can I pay for a different shipping method??

Thanks!

Ellen aka Snow White
01-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Not to answer your question, but saw you were Epcot Family of the Day once. We were too!!! September 2010. What a magical day!!

Yes it was a magical day for us too! It was our last day of vacation and we didn't have any set plans and at the last moment decided on EPCOT. Great choice for us in the end!

SunshineGirl
01-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Is it possible for you to tell me if mine have been mailed yet? If not, can I pay for a different shipping method??

Thanks!

They did go out already. Now it's just up to the post office.

cjnix32
01-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Got mine today, had cashed out 11/28...and also got one I cashed out for on 12/7! Now...if I can get the one I cashed out for on 12/21 in the next two and a half weeks, that would be awesome!!!! Thanks SR!