PDA

View Full Version : Disney gift card processing question, Tricia?

3dog2kidmom
03-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Tricia, I know you've been busy catching up from the Affiliate Summit and getting WELL... however I'm curious as to when you might process some more Disney gift card cashouts. I left you a message via a TT in hopes to make mine easier for you. Did you see it?

TIA! :sunshine2:

skinr
03-06-2008, 11:07 AM
I am wondering as well.......I cashed on 2/22 and 2/24 I believe for two seperate cards and I leave for disney on 3/14. I was just wondering if there is any chance I will get these in time for our trip?

Thanks,
Jan :)

SunshineGirl
03-06-2008, 11:30 AM
I'm really trying not to answer specific questions about when I process the cards because I am literally getting emails, TTs, and posts EVERY day wanting to know EXACTLY when I am sending them out. I don't want there to be a level of expectation that if people bug me about their cards, I will send them faster. That's just rewarding the squeaky wheel, know what I mean? And not really fair to everyone.

I processed all of the cards that were cashed out before I left for Vegas two weeks ago and will process cards again in the next day or so. I tend to do the Disney cards in batches every two weeks or so. Because we have more cashouts for those than anything else, it makes it much easier to run them in batches like I do the paypal.

skinr
03-06-2008, 12:38 PM
Sorry, I was just wondering because it has been two weeks already. I will just go and buy my cards. I am giving them to my kids for spending money and I just wanted to add to the cards I already have. I didn't mean to bother you.

SunshineGirl
03-06-2008, 12:49 PM
I don't mean to single anyone out at all. I get SOOO many emails and stuff like this that it is definitely not directed at anyone in particular.

We try to tell everyone up front as a general rule to give us 2-4 weeks. That accounts for getting cards in stock, processing time, post office time, etc. And we were in Vegas all of last week for the Affiliate Summit, so that pushed everything back by a week.

All cashouts done from Feb. 18 through March 5 were processed either yesterday or today, depending on when you cashed out.

sunshinecindy
03-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Remember, our cashout policy says 2-4 weeks, so if you have not received your card after 4 weeks , feel free to open a trouble ticket. Because we constantly have contests and other things going on for our members, we aren't at liberty to process cashouts on a daily basis. Hope everyone understands.

3dog2kidmom
03-06-2008, 09:53 PM
I don't mean to single anyone out at all. I get SOOO many emails and stuff like this that it is definitely not directed at anyone in particular.

We try to tell everyone up front as a general rule to give us 2-4 weeks. That accounts for getting cards in stock, processing time, post office time, etc. And we were in Vegas all of last week for the Affiliate Summit, so that pushed everything back by a week.

All cashouts done from Feb. 18 through March 5 were processed either yesterday or today, depending on when you cashed out.

I'm sorry Tricia... I was just impatient. My TA is leaving for Punta Cana and I wanted her to apply my payment before she leaves. I know better and that wasn't fair to you, and I'm sorry for setting a bad example. :rolleyes:

:sorry:

SunshineGirl
03-06-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm sorry Tricia... I was just impatient. My TA is leaving for Punta Cana and I wanted her to apply my payment before she leaves. I know better and that wasn't fair to you, and I'm sorry for setting a bad example. :rolleyes:

:sorry:

You're forgiven. I would be excited if I had a Disney trip planned soon, too. :mickey: