PDA

View Full Version : Lots of trouble with crediting

Anne
06-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Hi. Is anyone else having crediting trouble. The last couple days I have done about 8 offers and only 2 credited. I've deleted cookies numerous times and run my spyware and notheing. I even went out and got a new gmail account and they still aren't working. Anyone else running into trouble. Usually I have pretty good luck with this site.

Hedy
06-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Is it possible you're clearing your cookies too often (before you click on confirmation links in e-mails, for example).

SunshineGirl
06-06-2007, 02:31 PM
That's kind of odd. We actually had almost a record day yesterday considering that we didn't get any new offers. Is it possible that you have already signed up with a lot of the offers on others sites before since we haven't seen many new ones in the last week?

Anne
06-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Well, I clear cookies once a night because I only probably do about 3 to 4 offers. As for redoing offers, I guess a one or two could, as I know I've done an offer with that company before but not that specific offer. I try to keep pretty good records. But I did ones like BizOp which I never have done before and a Your top Brand which I don't recall ever doing either.

Not sure whats going on. Most of them are the $1.50 or less offers and are free to sign up so i guess I can't complain too much. I guess I will just keep trying.

Anne
06-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Thanks! A few of them just went through! :cooldance:

krg1968
06-06-2007, 05:31 PM
what I didn't realize until I started checking my gmail account more carefully was that I would get confirmation emails from sponsors
I don't know if that's news to anyone else or not:)
So, I probably messed up some of the ones I haven't seen credit for as yet.
Also, I do offers on two different computers, and that may be biting me in the but.