PDA

View Full Version : New Disney Shows Coming up

linanglab
03-07-2008, 09:02 AM
This was posted on the "other" site! FYI!

Samantha Brown’s Disney Favorites 4/11 at 9PM
Samantha Brown, who appeared on the WDW Radio Show #53 (Feb. 10) is traveling the East coast to West coast to show her favorite Disney attractions, rides, restaurants, and characters at both Disney World in Orlando, Florida and Disneyland in Anaheim, California. In the parks she soars above the clouds on the rides, encounters wild animals on a safari, dines at the chef’s table, steps inside the dream princess suite, and watches a unique acrobatic performance.

Disney on a Dime 4/18 9 PM
Money-saving tips from travel experts are put to the test by actual Walt Disney World guests. These families show viewers how to have a memorable Disney experience on a budget by using the expert’s frugal suggestions.

Disney Luxury Celebrations 4/25 at 9 PM
During DISNEY LUXURY CELEBRATIONS, viewers are treated to a guided tour through the many extravagant amenities, activities and events that are available to those seeking a unique way to celebrate the special occasions in their lives in Disney style. Events highlight a fantasy honeymoon celebration, an ultimate father’s day celebration, a castaway birthday party, and a dream anniversary celebration.

The Disney Royal Treatment 5/2 9 PM
THE DISNEY ROYAL TREATMENT will follow real families and guests as they become part of an elegant Disney fairytale story. In the Magic Kingdom, an enchanted wedding, being crowned princess for a day, and a sweet sixteen fit for royalty are all ways that guests’ fairytale dreams come true.

mia214jia
03-07-2008, 09:19 AM
I love Samantha Brown and her shows!

JillyFish
03-07-2008, 09:38 AM
I SO wish we had cable!!! :(

disney_girl
03-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Thanks for posting!!! I'll have to set the TIVO!!

m 'n c
03-07-2008, 10:13 AM
I SO wish we had cable!!! :(

Me too!!! Sometimes it sucks not to have it. :(

JOLAROCHE
03-10-2008, 07:53 PM
What station is this on Disney or Travel or what.

Thanks

ligrumpygirl
03-10-2008, 08:35 PM
My guess is Travel Channel (that is where Samantha Brown is).

JOLAROCHE
03-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Thank You:)

linanglab
04-11-2008, 06:50 AM
Tonight's the night of the first new Disney show! Set your DVR's! Cannot wait to watch it! 9:00 on Travel channel!!!!

WOOHOO!!!

3dog2kidmom
04-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Tonight's the night of the first new Disney show! Set your DVR's! Cannot wait to watch it! 9:00 on Travel channel!!!!

WOOHOO!!!

Wish I had TIVO!!! But I will be glued to the Travel Channel tonight at 8 central for sure :)

Thanks for the reminder, Angela!

nurseminnie76
04-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Already set the DVR earlier this week. Can't wait to watch. DD is getting really excited about our Oct trip. :mickey::minnie:

linanglab
04-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Already set the DVR earlier this week. Can't wait to watch. DD is getting really excited about our Oct trip. :mickey::minnie:

I have had mine set since last week. I have next week's show ready too. I even printed off the computer all the shows that will be showing in April so I am ready! I need a Disney fix. I am missing that place SOOOO much. It will be 15 more months until we get to go.....:( Hopefully by then, I will have bunches of SR $$$ to take with me!

nurseminnie76
04-11-2008, 12:19 PM
I have had mine set since last week. I have next week's show ready too. I even printed off the computer all the shows that will be showing in April so I am ready! I need a Disney fix. I am missing that place SOOOO much. It will be 15 more months until we get to go.....:( Hopefully by then, I will have bunches of SR $$$ to take with me!

Where did you go to find the list of shows for April? Did you just go to the Travel Channel website? I usually just scroll the list on the DVR program list to see if there is anything Disney related for the week. It would be nice to know in advance so I didn't have to go through the whole program list.

linanglab
04-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Where did you go to find the list of shows for April? Did you just go to the Travel Channel website? I usually just scroll the list on the DVR program list to see if there is anything Disney related for the week. It would be nice to know in advance so I didn't have to go through the whole program list.

Here is the site I use. Mods - If I am not allowed to post this, please delete. This is the one that the Dis told me when I asked the same questions.

http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv/agenda.php3?modeagenda=soon

nurseminnie76
04-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Thanks Angela. I will check it out. :sunshine:

Sunni
04-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Thanks for sharing Angela! I set the DVDR. I look forward to seeing these.

Magical JenK
04-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!!

ligrumpygirl
04-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Looks like a good chat topic tonight!

luvdisney00
04-14-2008, 01:21 AM
Thanks for posting these. We DVR'd the Samantha Brown one and we all watched it in our pj's on Saturday morning. We had just told the kids about our Sept trip Fri night so it was perfect timing. I'll have to set the DVR to catch the rest of them.

disney_girl
04-18-2008, 11:31 AM
Bumping up... don't forget there is a new Disney show on the Travel channel tonight!

Our DVR says it's "Disney Splurge: a guided tour of Disney's most expensive amenities, activites and events"

linanglab
04-18-2008, 05:05 PM
I will have to watch this one because we don't have the money to do the splurgy type things! At least I can see what I am missing! LOL