PDA

View Full Version : Yes, Virginia, there ARE winners!

m4travels
03-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Was just reading over on the DIS about a gentleman who won one of the SSR giveaways (220 points!!!). Send in your postcards, kids. They had a total of 3 of these that they're giving away.

linanglab
03-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Can I say good for her....but THAT WAS MY PRIZE!!!!! Okay...okay....so there are 2 more to give away....

I know, deep inside, I won't win....but I am still sad about it. I REALLY want to win that prize - like most of you all! BOO HOO :(

askomsky
03-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Can I say good for her....but THAT WAS MY PRIZE!!!!! Okay...okay....so there are 2 more to give away....

I know, deep inside, I won't win....but I am still sad about it. I REALLY want to win that prize - like most of you all! BOO HOO :(

LOL, not that your willing to give it up but where do you find the address to mail them in? I couldn't find it the other night on the Disney website, but I could havebeen blind!

linanglab
03-08-2008, 02:06 PM
LOL, not that your willing to give it up but where do you find the address to mail them in? I couldn't find it the other night on the Disney website, but I could havebeen blind!

Here is the address

PO Box 8650
Elmhurst, IL 60126
USA

HAND WRITE (they were specific about being handwritten) name
address
phone
birthdate

on the back of the postcard.

I just bought the prestamped cheapo postcards.

I would be THRILLED if any of my SR friends won! At least I knew it was going to someone worthy! LOL

disney_girl
03-08-2008, 02:08 PM
What is the time frame for mailing the postcards? When does it end?

askomsky
03-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Here is the address

PO Box 8650
Elmhurst, IL 60126
USA

HAND WRITE (they were specific about being handwritten) name
address
phone
birthdate

on the back of the postcard.

I just bought the prestamped cheapo postcards.

I would be THRILLED if any of my SR friends won! At least I knew it was going to someone worthy! LOL

LOL thanks! I knew you would have it readily on hand... And I was just teasing, since you've been claiming it's yours all this time... :)

How often are they accepting them? Figure I need to make up for lost time.
Once a day, a week?

Thanks!

linanglab
03-08-2008, 02:17 PM
What is the time frame for mailing the postcards? When does it end?

I don't think it ends until at least October or November???? I think that is when the 2007 one ended. Someone else may be able to give you more accurate information.

askomsky
03-08-2008, 02:22 PM
I don't think it ends until at least October or November???? I think that is when the 2007 one ended. Someone else may be able to give you more accurate information.

Oh and "who" does it get addressed to? YOMD? Disney?

linanglab
03-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Oh and "who" does it get addressed to? YOMD? Disney?

I don't have it going to anywhere! I just have the address. It does not specifically say. Now if you are in the UK, they have you sending it somewhere else, with the words Disney Dream Giveaway (I think).

You can send in as many as you want! I send 1 every week or 2. If it is meant to be....it will be, right???? I have read people sending in several EVERy day. Too much time and money if you ask me. You will be a winner if that is supposed to happen.....

I also saw that ends Dec 1, 2008.

Good luck guys!

askomsky
03-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks Angela!!!!! I apprecaite it and your right only takes one!!! lol

Magical JenK
03-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Wow! Awesome that someone actually won MY prize! I haven't sent in any postcards though...so maybe I will do that today!! Thanks for the info Angela!!

linanglab
03-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Wow! Awesome that someone actually won MY prize! I haven't sent in any postcards though...so maybe I will do that today!! Thanks for the info Angela!!

Now Jen....How can you win without your postcards???? If you don't win, how am I supposed to go with you???? Get them out there girl!

Magical JenK
03-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Now Jen....How can you win without your postcards???? If you don't win, how am I supposed to go with you???? Get them out there girl!

I was just kinda hoping of winning while there?? My bad. :(

linanglab
03-08-2008, 06:05 PM
I was just kinda hoping of winning while there?? My bad. :(

I forgot about your trip for a chance for the winnings! THAT would be cool to come write us about it when you return!

luvdisney00
03-11-2008, 10:39 PM
I think there is a 1 a day limit to them. I bought a bunch of the ones from the post office and have just been sticking 1 a day in my mailbox every day for about a month. Nothing yet, but the mailman must :love: me. He already thinks I'm nuts for running out to the mailbox as soon as I see his truck. I'm waiting for my 40% off code which Disney WILL NOT send to me. LOL

Jusacuz
03-12-2008, 11:20 AM
This is the Year of a Million Dreams giveaway, right? You can only enter that once a day. People sending in several a day are not helping their odds and are likely disqualifying themselves.

Limit one mail-in entry per person per day during the Giveaway Period. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked on or between December 19, 2007 and December 31, 2008 and received by January 14, 2009 or they will be void.

Good luck to all of you entering. :sunshine2: