PDA

View Full Version : account earnings page

lenzs4
06-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Is anyone else having screen difficulty with the account earnings page? The links on the left overlap the offers that show earnings on my screen. It has been that way for a few days - all the other pages are fine:confused:

SunshineGuy
06-06-2007, 10:56 PM
I am not seeing this on my side. Can you tell me the specific page you are looking at (ie is it stats.php or history.php)? Also, what browser are you using?

lenzs4
06-07-2007, 10:05 AM
From the member zone, I click on Account history and the quick links cover the list of paid items. It is only off on that page and it has only been about a week or less that it has been that way. I use internet Explorer - what ever is the current version.

tweety129s
06-08-2007, 11:34 AM
The same thing happened to me today. It was fine earlier this morning. http://www.sunshinerewards.com/history.php is the address (I took out the rest of the address because I figured it was user specific).

SunshineGirl
06-10-2007, 10:50 AM
We figured it out!! It's only for those of you who have an ebay credit because they are giving us back a LOOOONG string of characters. SunshineGuy is working on wrapping the text. If that doesn't work, I'll just shorten what ebay sends back to the order number only.

SunshineGuy
06-10-2007, 11:00 AM
I just changed the history.php file to force a break in those long strings. Should be OK now.