PDA

View Full Version : YAY! Sunshine Mail!

iluvamystery89
04-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Thank you, SR, for the Disney Gift Cards I received in the mail yesterday! DH and I are taking a 20th anniversary trip to WDW next month (providing he doesn't start his new job before then), and they're going to be our spending money! :banana: I LOVE sunshine mail!

SunshineGirl
04-08-2012, 09:54 PM
That sounds like a fabulous reason to go to Disney!!

StitchandPooh'smom
04-09-2012, 12:30 PM
I got Sunshine Mail on Saturday, too - a $500 Disney gift card! :party:

Thank you very much! :sunshine:

iluvamystery89
04-09-2012, 10:47 PM
I got Sunshine Mail on Saturday, too - a $500 Disney gift card! :party:

Thank you very much! :sunshine:

woohoo! :party: i got a total of $400, and i can't wait to spend it all at my happy place! SOOOOOO excited for this trip! just praying DH's new job holds off until after we get back! lol

we went to wdw on our honeymoon 20 years ago, and, having never been out of state, he complained about going to wdw the whole drive down there (about 10 hours). then, when it was time to go home 4 days later, he wanted to stay there and get jobs! :rotfl: i :heart: that man. :love:

Slyboots
04-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Congrats to you both. I'm waiting for my very first reward! It's not a huge amount, but it was fun to earn. We are heading down next month to celebrate our 25th anniversary and our oldest's graduation from college. I cashed out about a month ago, so it shouldn't be long now. I'm so excited! :party: