PDA

View Full Version : How to get paid with paypal

cjnix32
04-23-2012, 10:25 PM
I've always cashed out for Disney gift cards. Looks like I will need to cash out with paypal when it is time. I only use paypal to pay for things online, have never used it to get money. So I have an account, but no idea how to accept money. Can anyone help?! Thanks!

cjnix32
04-28-2012, 08:40 AM
anyone?!

SunshineGirl
04-28-2012, 09:00 AM
Hmmm...I don't think you have to do anything special with your account. You just have to make sure that you have your PayPal email address added into your SR account before you cash out.

cjnix32
04-28-2012, 09:14 AM
Ok, but do I have to do something on my paypal account to get the money into my back account? I have it attached to my credit card. Can I get it apply to that? Or will it just sit in my paypal account?

SCard
04-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Ok, but do I have to do something on my paypal account to get the money into my back account? I have it attached to my credit card. Can I get it apply to that? Or will it just sit in my paypal account?

I think you do that right through PP. Set up the option to transfer $$ into your bank account. PP sends a small (.01) transaction to your bank to verify that everything is set up correctly. When the PP e-mail comes from SR, log into PP and transfer the funds to your bank. My transfer usually takes 2 business days.

Hope that helps, I don't know much about PP, only use it for SR.

mmm611
04-28-2012, 01:59 PM
I think you do that right through PP. Set up the option to transfer $$ into your bank account. PP sends a small (.01) transaction to your bank to verify that everything is set up correctly. When the PP e-mail comes from SR, log into PP and transfer the funds to your bank. My transfer usually takes 2 business days.

Hope that helps, I don't know much about PP, only use it for SR.

It's been a while since I set mine up, but that sounds about right.