PDA

View Full Version : The most Awesome Disney Reward

sunshinecindy
03-10-2008, 09:43 PM
One of our members donated an entire set of the Walt Disney World "The Year Of A Million Dreams" lithographs. This set of 4 comes with their certificates of authenticity. They are gorgeous. All proceeds from this auction will be going to charity. You can see them on the SR auction site.

Thank you ligrumpygirl.

Hedy
03-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Whoa. :sunshine2:

mommytotwo
03-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Going to check them out now. :)

Magical JenK
03-10-2008, 11:32 PM
Oh they ARE lovely! I wish I had a need for them....MAYBE I could find a need for them??? What a super nice SR member to donate!! :clap: :D ;)

OT: Cindy-I like your new photo! :0)

askomsky
03-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Wow! What a nice thing to do!!!!
They look so nice! I have no clue where I would put them.

April

icartjetta
03-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Cindy, the pictures turned out great!

What a awesome idea Janet!:sunshine:

piglet-for-me
03-11-2008, 07:04 PM
What a cool donation. I'd love to own them. :)

spring
03-11-2008, 07:11 PM
They are awesome! What a nice thing to do, Janet.

I also like the red luggage tags up for bid. I have to say, I put mine on one of my suitcases this past week and could spot it as soon as it came out on the carousel. I was wishing I had one for each piece of luggage. They held up great, also!

sunshinecindy
03-11-2008, 07:13 PM
What a cool donation. I'd love to own them. :)

They can be yours...bid them.

ligrumpygirl
03-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Cindy, the pictures turned out great!

What a awesome idea Janet!:sunshine:

My partner in crime,,,you too deserve a lot of thanks! Traci helped out by picking them all up. If you only knew how hard she worked!!!

piglet-for-me
03-11-2008, 09:06 PM
They can be yours...bid them.

I'm keeping my eye on them, that's for sure. But, 30 days is a long time to wait. I'll have to keep checking back to see how the bidding is going.

Six months ago, I wouldn't have thought twice about bidding. But, right now we're on a really tight budget, so although they are tempting, they are more of a want than a need. Who knows, in the next 30 days, my husband might finally find a job and get back to work, and then these could move into the the "need" column once again. :)

In the meantime, I'll just dream of them hanging on my kitchen wall.

ligrumpygirl
03-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Six months ago, I wouldn't have thought twice about bidding. But, right now we're on a really tight budget, so although they are tempting, they are more of a want than a need. Who knows, in the next 30 days, my husband might finally find a job and get back to work, and then these could move into the the "need" column once again. :)

In the meantime, I'll just dream of them hanging on my kitchen wall.

FYI the bidding comes out of your SR money...so whatever you make from SR pays for the auction. So it is like using free money to bid!

Magical JenK
03-12-2008, 09:13 AM
FYI the bidding comes out of your SR money...so whatever you make from SR pays for the auction. So it is like using free money to bid!

I wish it didn't!! :rotfl: Only because my SR balance isn't much more than the current bid, so if I decide to bid on them (yeah, I think I could find a spot for them!!) I'm going to have to wait until the very end so I can bump up my balance!! :sunshine:

piglet-for-me
03-12-2008, 09:51 AM

duh....I read that but didn't make the connection. Thanks.