PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Tickets

jnorth1007
06-06-2007, 10:41 PM
Tricia,

Can we edit trouble tickets once we have submitted them but before they are changed to pending? I just realized I didn't include the headers in the confirmation pasting I did. Can I go back and add them?

SunshineGuy
06-06-2007, 10:53 PM
As it stands now, you cannot edit a ticket after it is submitted. You can view it, but can't change anything. This helps us in that we can start investigating the ticket before marking it as pending and know the data will not change.

Create a new ticket with the correct info and as part of that new ticket, log that the other ticket (include ticket #) should be closed.

jnorth1007
06-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Thank you! I actually have two like that from the same time and company. I will fix it. Teach me to read better next time. Sorry!

SunshineGuy
06-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Sometimes the merchant doesn't require all the headers. If the ticket is already marked as submitted to merchant, it probably was a merchant we didn't need the headers anyway.

jnorth1007
06-06-2007, 11:09 PM
I submitted two new ones and marked the second one to close the first two. Sheesh! I realized afterwards that I totally didn't read the top of the page at all. Im glad I did this time because I was just going to c & P the header and then I realized you needed the details :rotfl: Got it right this time. I think :sunshine2: :angel: