PDA

View Full Version : Tricia -Contest posted on sweep site

Jusacuz
03-14-2008, 02:11 PM
Hey Tricia,

I just noticed that someone has posted the diamond pendant contest on Online-sweepstakes.com and someone else actually posted the answers. I wasn't sure if you knew that or wanted it there. :confused: If you want it removed, you can contact a mod there and they are usually pretty good about taking them down.

SunshineGirl
03-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Oh my goodness!! I don't know whether to be excited or upset. LOL! Hopefully it will be good exposure for US that it is on there at all. But we really want people to have to visit MyJewelryBox.com to get the answers as well. Do I need an account over there to contact a mod?

wilsonfamily4
03-14-2008, 02:16 PM
that is a nice catch! I wonder what Tricia thinks!!!!!!!:(

wilsonfamily4
03-14-2008, 02:17 PM
Glad you aren't upset. It should bring in some new faces but maybe some bad traffic too. Kind of fun that you are getting to be big time!!!

Jusacuz
03-14-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm not sure if you need an account or not. There is a "contact us" link at the bottom, but I have no idea if a mod ever answers those. I've seen other site owners join and PM a mod or post in the forum that they'd like stuff removed or altered.

mia214jia
03-14-2008, 02:30 PM
There goes my chance of winning :rotfl: Oh well, I guess the contest wasnt exclusive to SR. Wonder what will happen next!

coastalgirl
03-14-2008, 03:03 PM
There goes my chance of winning :rotfl: Oh well, I guess the contest wasnt exclusive to SR. Wonder what will happen next!

i thought this was exclusive to SR members only?:confused:

SunshineGirl
03-14-2008, 03:29 PM

The contest IS exclusive to SR members. They have to join SR in order to participate. That's how we get new members. :)

sunshinecindy
03-14-2008, 03:41 PM
Glad you aren't upset. It should bring in some new faces but maybe some bad traffic too. Kind of fun that you are getting to be big time!!!

Actually when people have to sign up and join it sort of helps eliminates the really bad ones, but hopefully we will pick up a good one. Thats the name of the game, the more members we get, more people buying and doing offers and surveys, the more perks we get for our members from the merchants. Sort of a vicious circle.

disney_girl
03-14-2008, 03:43 PM
That stinks someone posted the answers. I forgot about the contest and just found all the answers on my own- not that difficult!

But, I do hope it brings in some members for SR!

Jusacuz
03-14-2008, 03:48 PM
I thought it was neat to see it there (my other "home" online), but was also frustrated that someone posted the answers. Of course, it's only because I'm a member here that it bothered me. People post answers for most of the trivia type contests and it's never bothered me. lol. :angel:

However, I do hope that SR gets more wonderful members from it. :sunshine2:

mia214jia
03-14-2008, 05:03 PM
More members and cool stuff sounds good to me as well. It just bummed me out that someone would think they could post it somewhere else for them to win is all. If they join and win good for THEM. :sunshine: