PDA

View Full Version : confuse about cashing out

michele
03-14-2008, 05:59 PM
I have reached my 20.00 mark . Actually 20.09 and it won't let me click on the gift card rewards. When itried the account rewards button asks for ebay account #. I don't want to open an ebay account how do i access the gift cards? Thankks

m 'n c
03-14-2008, 06:10 PM
try going on the left side bar where it says rewards and then clicking on the one that says gift cards.

michele
03-14-2008, 06:37 PM
I did that and the choices come up but it won't let me click on them..Thanks though

m 'n c
03-14-2008, 06:59 PM
Dumb question on my part because I'm not sitting with you but you can't get the page to open at all or you can't click on anything when you want to redeem them?

bbangel
03-14-2008, 07:08 PM
The buttons for the gift cards become clickable when you have enough money available in your account to cover them. You may have a credit hold on something or the gift card you are trying to choose is more than $20.00

michele
03-14-2008, 07:36 PM
Dumb question on my part because I'm not sitting with you but you can't get the page to open at all or you can't click on anything when you want to redeem them? Can't click on anything

michele
03-14-2008, 07:38 PM
The buttons for the gift cards become clickable when you have enough money available in your account to cover them. You may have a credit hold on something or the gift card you are trying to choose is more than $20.00 I am confuse if it says i have earned 20.09 how would there be a credit hold and if there is one where would i look to find it/

m 'n c
03-14-2008, 07:59 PM
hmm not sure. The place you'd go to see what is available now is in your current earnings link.

So (when SR owners get on next) basically what you are seeing is a list of all the redemption options but none of the redeem buttons are available (meaning they are white with black writing not white with gray writing)?

jnorth1007
03-14-2008, 08:25 PM
Which ones are you trying to cash out for? Most of them you need to have 25 to cash out. if you are able to cash out for it the "redeem" button should be highlighted (darker) and should be able to click on it. Make sure that you aren't trying to redeem for something that is a Super Member deal. They will have the words Super Member after the amount of the card. Let me know what you are looking to cash out for so I can look at that button on my side.

michele
03-14-2008, 08:35 PM
disney gift card $25 i misposted before i have 25.09

jnorth1007
03-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Im not sure what the issue is because when i go to that one I see that it is available for me. I know this sounds silly but make sure you are clicking on the one for regular members and not the one for super members. They are right next to each other but ones shows a cost of 25 and one shows a cost of 24. Let me know if it still won't work and you may need to file a trouble ticket with Tricia to find out what the issue is.

michele
03-14-2008, 08:49 PM
hmm not sure. The place you'd go to see what is available now is in your current earnings link.

So (when SR owners get on next) basically what you are seeing is a list of all the redemption options but none of the redeem buttons are available (meaning they are white with black writing not white with gray writing)? Exactly the problem

cglaura
03-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Hi Michelle! I found this on the FAQ page...have you been a member for at least 45 days?

When can I request payment?
You may request payment by Paypal after you have earned 20.00. You may cash out for various gift cards starting at 10.00 credits. In either case, you must have been a member for at least 45 days and have earned at least 10.00 credits before you cash out.

How can I request payment?
After you have been a member for at least 45 days and earned 20.00 credits in your account a "Request Payment" button will automatically appear on your earnings page. Press the button and your request for Paypal will automatically be sent to our accounts payable department. Alternatively, you may visit the Redemption Center to be paid out in gift certificates. The selection of gift certificates changes frequently and begins at as little as 10.00 credits.

When am I paid?
As long as your account is in good standing, Paypal cashouts submitted by the last day of the month will be paid on the 15th of the next month (or the next business day). Gift certificates, gift cards, and Disney Dollars are sent out within 30 days.

michele
03-14-2008, 11:09 PM
Hi Michelle! I found this on the FAQ page...have you been a member for at least 45 days?

You may request payment by Paypal after you have earned 20.00. You may cash out for various gift cards starting at 10.00 credits. In either case, you must have been a member for at least 45 days and have earned at least 10.00 credits before you cash out.

After you have been a member for at least 45 days and earned 20.00 credits in your account a "Request Payment" button will automatically appear on your earnings page. Press the button and your request for Paypal will automatically be sent to our accounts payable department. Alternatively, you may visit the Redemption Center to be paid out in gift certificates. The selection of gift certificates changes frequently and begins at as little as 10.00 credits.

When am I paid?
As long as your account is in good standing, Paypal cashouts submitted by the last day of the month will be paid on the 15th of the next month (or the next business day). Gift certificates, gift cards, and Disney Dollars are sent out within 30 days.Well that makes sense now it has only been 25 days.Thanks

bartleby1
03-15-2008, 09:32 AM
Wow! Learn something new everyday. I never knew about the 45 day rule. Glad you got the answer to your problem!

And, BTW, earning $20 in your first 25 days is awesome!:sunshine:

jnorth1007
03-15-2008, 10:21 PM
I agree! I never knew that either LOL. I guess no one has ever had that issue yet and asked about it on the forums. I suppose it usually takes new members a little longer to make that much. Well now that you have another 20 days you can earn enough to cash out for a $50 instead!!!

m 'n c
03-15-2008, 10:29 PM

When am I paid?
As long as your account is in good standing, Paypal cashouts submitted by the last day of the month will be paid on the 15th of the next month (or the next business day). Gift certificates, gift cards, and Disney Dollars are sent out within 30 days.

Thanks for pointing that out. You seem to be my backup around here. When I don't know the answer you always find it!