PDA

View Full Version : Superfoods RX - Daily Nutrients

docsmom
06-07-2007, 12:47 PM
I signed up for this a couple of days ago. No credit yet. Has anyone else signed up for this? Think I will like the vitamins...and the 11 credits.

Guess it is silly to fret about no credit after only 2 days :( ....Tricia, you have me so spoiled with the quick credits.:sunshine:

splashmountainmk
06-07-2007, 01:55 PM
Oh, I would love to know the answer to this as well. I signed up for it (I think) last Friday. My computer has been very strange this week though...I hope something bad didn't happen. :computer:

SunshineGirl
06-07-2007, 02:09 PM
I don't like the sound of that. I'm not seeing any credits at all. As soon as your 7 days is up, will you please file a trouble ticket and I will contact the merchant ASAP to see what the holdup is.

docsmom
06-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Thanks, Tricia. I will file the trouble ticket if it does not come through.

BTW (and off topic), I am so addicted to SR! Since joining in mid March, I have earned $300 for our Disney trip, and still adding more! I actually made the big board this month! I know it is only the 7th, but it's pretty exciting and certainly an incentive to keep going!!! Thanks again for all you do! :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
06-07-2007, 02:29 PM
BTW (and off topic), I am so addicted to SR! Since joining in mid March, I have earned $300 for our Disney trip, and still adding more! I actually made the big board this month! I know it is only the 7th, but it's pretty exciting and certainly an incentive to keep going!!! Thanks again for all you do! :sunshine2:

Being on the big board is very cool!! Congratulations. :) I find SR to be addictive myself. It's like I am constantly on a quest to find the latest and greatest offers. LOL!

docsmom
06-07-2007, 02:38 PM
I find SR to be addictive myself. It's like I am constantly on a quest to find the latest and greatest offers. LOL!

That's why I love it here!!:love:

luvdisney00
06-07-2007, 02:38 PM
I did this offer a few months ago, and I thought the vitamins were great, but very expensive. It is a 30 day trial, so you really get a chance to test the product.

jollytammy
06-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Signed up for this, and no credit, no email either. I finally canceled cause you have to send back what you don't use, and they have to receive it BEFORE your 30 days are up. Can you submit a trouble ticket if you never get a confirmation email?

splashmountainmk
06-08-2007, 12:59 PM
Surprisingly, I have a confirmation e-mail from them. I signed up on 5/31 and just submitted a trouble ticket. No credit yet, but I'm hopeful. :)

jollytammy
06-08-2007, 01:15 PM
I'm glad you got one! It's just so frustrating when you don't get the emails, they even told me they were sending me an email to give me the return address, no such luck. Hope you get your credit!!!:sunshine2:

splashmountainmk
06-08-2007, 01:18 PM
I know that happened with bargain.com with me. I searched everywhere for the confirmation e-mail and couldn't find one. Then again, I could have very easily deleted it. The last I checked I had some 600 e-mail messages. YIKES!!!:)

docsmom
06-08-2007, 02:35 PM
I didn't get an email either...but they were very quick to charge my card the $6.95 shiping fee. :blush: Oh well...It has only been a few days. Haven't given up hope yet.

splashmountainmk
06-09-2007, 08:11 PM
My vitamins showed up today, so hopefully they will start crediting us. :)

jollytammy
06-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Remember to read your TOS incase you decide not to keep them. I never got credit, and no email, and didn't keep the vitamins--didn't like them--so more out of pocket to return. I think I lost on this deal:computer:

docsmom
06-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Vitamins arrived today, but still no credit...and never received a confirmation email so I can't file a trouble ticket :( . Oh well. Win some, lose some. At least I have some nifty new vitamins! :p

SunshineGirl
06-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Go ahead and file a trouble ticket with what you have because I am going to file one big dispute with the advertiser.

docsmom
06-12-2007, 05:50 AM
Thanks, Tricia. I will file the trouble ticket this morning.