PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Tricia and SR!

StitchandPooh'smom
03-17-2008, 11:26 AM
Thank you for the Disney gift cards and the very cool SR notepad! I got some Sunshine in my mail today! :sunshine:

Thanks to SR, I have $475 in Disney gift cards for our trip in two and a half weeks! :woohoo: Thank you so much for helping us to be able to do extra fun things like the Pirate and Princess Party this trip. We can't wait!

It is a bright, Sunshine-y day! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
03-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Thank you for the Disney gift cards and the very cool SR notepad! I got some Sunshine in my mail today! :sunshine:

Thanks to SR, I have $475 in Disney gift cards for our trip in two and a half weeks! :woohoo: Thank you so much for helping us to be able to do extra fun things like the Pirate and Princess Party this trip. We can't wait!

It is a bright, Sunshine-y day! :sunshine:

Thank YOU for the Sunshine you bring us. ;)

StitchandPooh'smom
03-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Thank YOU for the Sunshine you bring us. ;)

I think I have been busted! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
03-17-2008, 11:53 AM
I think I have been busted! :rotfl:

LOL! Whatever makes you think that? And no one gave you up...it's just my brilliant powers of deduction. :rotfl:

StitchandPooh'smom
03-17-2008, 11:58 AM
LOL! Whatever makes you think that? And no one gave you up...it's just my brilliant powers of deduction. :rotfl:

Too smart for your own good, right? :rotfl: I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!

goofy08
03-17-2008, 03:24 PM

Inquiring minds want to know...When did you cash out? I'm hoping mine will come soon, so just wondering if mine might have gone out in the same batch as yours.

StitchandPooh'smom
03-17-2008, 05:31 PM
Inquiring minds want to know...When did you cash out? I'm hoping mine will come soon, so just wondering if mine might have gone out in the same batch as yours.

2/19 and 3/5

MyKidsMom
03-26-2008, 10:14 AM
Wow! Great payout! Enjoy Disney

pbhall13
03-26-2008, 02:54 PM
oh rats.....looking at the dates that you cashed out and already rec'd I am afraid my giftcards won't come in time for my trip this Friday....I cashed out a few days after you! UGHHH that is always my luck!

Pamela

wilsonfamily4
03-26-2008, 06:29 PM
You did a great job saving up. You should be really proud of yourself and have a ball spending it. :)

StitchandPooh'smom
03-27-2008, 11:51 AM
You did a great job saving up. You should be really proud of yourself and have a ball spending it. :)

I can't wait! :sunshine: DD8 has been sick for a week with a nasty virus, but she should be good to go by next Friday when we leave. We are just waiting to see if DD5 catches it. If so, we will probably have to postpone our trip. :( DD8 has been miserable for days, so no sense going to Disney with someone who won't be up for enjoying it.

Keep your fingers crossed for us that we can all be healthy! I guess if we have to postpone, I'll have more Disney gift cards to bring!