PDA

View Full Version : Pin Trading has begun

kimntrent
03-18-2008, 03:26 PM
What did you all get? I am so excited to see that we have little kids this time. I think it is a great way to keep them excited in something other then video games. The best part is you can send them one hidden mickey or lanyard series and they thing they gotta collect them all now. LOL! So if anyone else has little ones that want to do it join us next time. I was thinking a right before the 4th of July trade. What do you all think?

Kim

kimntrent
03-27-2008, 12:59 PM
bump :sunshine:

coastalgirl
03-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Kim, I think we will have a go at it this time. My Garrett has started collecting and this would be fun for him. Plus he likes to get things in the mail!! So just let me know when, as I have a hard time keeping up with the boards sometimes!

kimntrent
03-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Oh great. That will be awesome. I will let you know.

Kim

kimntrent
04-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Everyone is so quiet with this trading. Is everything okay? I mailed my pins out today and I can't wait for my secret trader to see them. Oh I am so excited about it actually. I actually traded for the pin this last time I went on vacation and it was a perfect fit. So how about a new one? What is everyones time frame? You wanna do a July 1st one?

Kim

zoodoyle
04-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Mine went out today as well :cooldance: I'm up for another in July!! Thanks for doing this Kim!! :sunshine:

bs4free
04-02-2008, 08:12 AM
Mine went out on March 31 WOOT! So to my lucky Draw, I hope you enjoy and its in the mail and soon will be in..... (I am not telling)!!!! :angel::angel:

BTW ofcourse I am up for another Trade!!!!

bbangel
04-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Wow, a rare Bryan sighting! Hope you are okay!

I would be up for re-joining the swap in July. Since I have a trip in May I hope I can get some good ones to swap!

kimntrent
04-02-2008, 01:56 PM
I sent the invites out to the July 1 trade already. And I will add to it until June 15th. Anyone who wants an invite please pm me your email address.

Thanks

Kim

MooseBrains
04-05-2008, 04:14 PM
I have a book of pins that I would not ever trade, mostly entire series but I also have many that I would love to trade. Please let me know more about this fun event!

MdCaterer
04-06-2008, 09:32 AM
I received my pins yesterday and they are awesome. I got a limited Edition Maleificent and a very cool cast member Chip and Dale from Tokoyo. Thank you for the pins!! My son and I love them.

zoodoyle
04-07-2008, 12:31 PM
I got my pins today :cooldance: I got a great tink one and one of Alice's cat dinah on a watchface - LOVE it!!!!!! Thanks so much, definitely made my day :sunshine::sunshine:

kimntrent
04-07-2008, 12:37 PM
It was funny when I went to Disneyland last time I saw that pin on a lanyard and I thought of you right off.

zoodoyle
04-07-2008, 12:46 PM
It was funny when I went to Disneyland last time I saw that pin on a lanyard and I thought of you right off.

Thanks soooo much Kim!! The name on the package threw me, so I wasn't positive who my "pin pal" was - so now I thank you, thank you!! :)

kimntrent
04-07-2008, 12:56 PM
We have 3 new pin traders this next time already so it will be cool to have some different people to trade with. I love doing this, it is just so much fun.

kimntrent
04-09-2008, 04:27 PM
I need a pin shout out. Who has gotten pins, who hasn't gotten pins, who was late sending them out if any. I still haven't gotten mine and it got me concerned about the fact that this trade has been so quiet. Please put my mind to ease.

Thanks

Kim

zoodoyle
04-09-2008, 04:29 PM
I have received mine (thanks again :sunshine: ) and sent mine on the first, but haven't heard if the've been received...... :confused:

Sahmy
04-09-2008, 10:00 PM
I received my pins yesterday and they are awesome. I got a limited Edition Maleificent and a very cool cast member Chip and Dale from Tokoyo. Thank you for the pins!! My son and I love them.

I am so glad you like them! I'm glad I found them! My kids were "helping" me clean and my traders got misplaced. :)

I have not yet received mine but am looking forward to them. :)

MdCaterer
04-10-2008, 09:11 AM
I mailed mine on the 2nd of April but they should have arrived in a day or two.
I hope my pin pal liked them!

MdCaterer
04-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Did my pin palreceive their package??? I am waiting to hear

zoodoyle
04-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Did my pin palreceive their package??? I am waiting to hear

You could ask them through elfster as well, since that will be sent directly to their email. :)

kimntrent
04-11-2008, 05:23 PM
I had a great package from Susan yesterday that included an awesome finding nemo pin limited to 250 and a 100 years mickey pin that I actually got the last time I was at Disneyworld. But it was totally cool.

Thank you so much

Kim

Sahmy
04-12-2008, 04:00 PM
I got a super cute Tigger and a Scuba Minnie that DD has already taken!

Thnk you!!

mseg16222
04-15-2008, 11:56 AM
I absolutely love my CHIP AND DALE pins. Thanks you so much. They are now added to my collection. sorry it took so long to let you know I received them but computer has been down

Stacy

kimntrent
04-15-2008, 12:44 PM
So am I reading that everyone has got theirs? I sure hope so. I am going to start a new thread for the new trade. We have 9 traders so far and 5 who haven't confirmed yet. I love doing this. I found myself talking twice this weekend about it and one lady asked about Sunshine and so I gave her my information.

MdCaterer
04-16-2008, 11:47 AM
I absolutely love my CHIP AND DALE pins. Thanks you so much. They are now added to my collection. sorry it took so long to let you know I received them but computer has been down

Stacy

Awesome!! I was afraid that they had gotten lost in the mail. I am so glad you like them!!