PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dream CEO

m 'n c
03-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi guys! A member from one of my other boards is in the running to be the Disney Dream CMO. If you have some time before the 22nd to vote for him I'm sure he'd appreciate it. You can vote as many times as you want.

http://www.dreamcmo.com/justin

mommytotwo
03-19-2008, 03:29 PM
Just casted a vote for him.

linanglab
03-19-2008, 03:33 PM
I voted too. He is a silly dude! PERFECT for the job!

askomsky
03-19-2008, 03:51 PM
He was great! and from PA too! lol

Make sure to bump this everyday so we dont' forget to vote for him.

amarazas
03-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Just voted! :-)

howdyfrtx
03-20-2008, 01:40 PM
He got my vote too....

m 'n c
04-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Just an update. Justin is in the final 3 so thanks for the votes.

This is what is up next for him in the contest:
With nearly 500,000 online ballots cast, the field in the Disney Dream Chief Magic Official (CMO) competition that once numbered 1,300 contestants has been narrowed to the Top 3: David “Blooper Reel” Hawley of California, Justin “Adventurosity” Muchoney of Pennsylvania and Tripp “Radio DJ” West of Georgia.
Online voters cast ballots throughout March for their favorites among the Top 10 finalists. (Watch videos and read profiles of the Dream CMO finalists.)
The Top 3 vote getters travel to Walt Disney World in mid-April for a head-to-head competition that will be videotaped and voted on again by the online public April 17-21.
The reality television-style tests of creativity, enthusiasm and Disney theme park knowledge include:
Stroller mix-up — Match the stroller with the correct accessory bag.
Towel folding — Create a towel animal following a training session.
Noise making — Generate the loudest crowd reaction.
Park information — Offer assistance, directions and tips to visitors.
Face painting — Create a design following a training session.
The overall Dream CMO winner will be crowned in front of Cinderella’s Castle at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom on April 22. The winner serves as a goodwill ambassador at Disney parks in Florida and California.

Mom2aPrincess
04-07-2008, 07:22 PM
That's really cool!! Good luck to him.

askomsky
04-07-2008, 08:03 PM
I agree, how cool!!! Please keep us posted so we can vote when he hits the top 3!!!!

coastalgirl
04-07-2008, 08:24 PM
That is so cool. Keep us posted so we know when to vote again!!

m 'n c
04-22-2008, 10:28 PM
Sorry guys I got busy and completely missed out on the 2nd round of voting. Actually i thought it was once he made it to the final 3 there would be no more voting but I was wrong.

Anyways...

Justin won and was announced the official CMO this morning. Waiting to hear what his duties will be. Sounds exciting though.

askomsky
04-22-2008, 10:31 PM
Sorry guys I got busy and completely missed out on the 2nd round of voting. Actually i thought it was once he made it to the final 3 there would be no more voting but I was wrong.

Anyways...

Justin won and was announced the official CMO this morning. Waiting to hear what his duties will be. Sounds exciting though.

WHOO HOOOOOOOOO! That's awesome!!!!!! Tell him all your SR friends said CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

lmroyea
04-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Wow how exciting! I'm glad I voted and hopefully helped! Keep us updated about his duties. I read the description back in the first post and it sounds very cool. Congrats to him!