PDA

View Full Version : My turn to dance!!

Magical JenK
03-20-2008, 12:33 AM
December trip is finally booked!! :cooldance::banana::party::cheers:

Finally decided on 8th-18th & Coronado Springs Resorts...w/trying to sell the house, I figured we could save on not staying at WL (my dream)...but I'm just happy we're going again so BRING ON THE MAGIC!!

ligrumpygirl
03-20-2008, 12:36 AM
What a GREAT time to go! My dream is to go during the holidays!

Mom2aPrincess
03-20-2008, 01:08 AM
Congrats Jen!! :cooldance: Booking is so much fun and so exciting!

linanglab
03-20-2008, 05:39 AM
Jen!!!!! You lucky girl! You are going the 2 times of the year that I would love to go! During the flower time AND during Christmas time! You are going to have a blast BOTH times! Congrats!

spring
03-20-2008, 05:49 AM
My last trip to WDW was two years ago the same week in December. It was wonderful! It was actually nice to be able to walk around without the searing heat. The decorations were outstanding. I'm so glad for you, Jen!:cooldance:

disney_girl
03-20-2008, 08:09 AM
Congrats Jen!!! We went during December one year and we loved it!! You'll be able to celebrate your birthday and my birthday while you are there :). Happy planning!! And thanks for reminding me I need to get onto DH about finalizing our October trip!

You have to save a little time to do some resort hopping to check out the holiday decorations! Grand Floridian is a must see!! The resorts close to Epcot are great too!

pbhall13
03-20-2008, 08:29 AM
yay jen....now you can start to tjink about your adr's!!! how fun

m 'n c
03-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Yay Jen! Come join the pre-trip planning!

JillyFish
03-20-2008, 09:21 AM
Yeah Jen!!! Sounds like so much fun!!!! :christmas:

(For a minute there though I thought you signed up for Dancing With The Stars!)

:banana: :banana:

:rotfl:

bartleby1
03-20-2008, 09:29 AM
Excellent! I've always dreamed of doing a trip when they have all of the Christmas decorations up too! I've seen pictures and it all looks soooo beautiful!

icartjetta
03-20-2008, 10:07 AM
Jen, you'll be here for your birthday! That time of December is a great time to come, not too crowded and not too hot!:sunshine:

Magical JenK
03-20-2008, 10:24 AM
Jen, you'll be here for your birthday! That time of December is a great time to come, not too crowded and not too hot!:sunshine:

And YOURS!! We'll have to have a bday drink for sure! :cheers:

Thanks everyone! You know in all my excitment over my April trip I TOTALLY forgot about the Christmas decorations in December! Duh! :confused: I can't believe it, but I did! Thanks for reminding me!

I'm hoping to go to MVMCP...maybe on my bday...and we'll for sure be going to a couple different resorts for dinners so I think we'll see quite a bit of decorations! I'm excited! Should have booked airfare yesterday morning though...it went up $10 after lunch! DANG!!

Oh & all this planning & I get home last night & DH says...well I thought you wanted to stay at POFQ!! So I'm already thinking of changing our ressie and it hasn't even been booked for 24 hours yet! :rotfl:

And no, I wouldn't ever be asked to be on Dancing With the Stars, but thanks for the smile!! :0)

Blessing and Miracle
03-20-2008, 12:52 PM
Congratulations! Do your dance, dance, dance, all night!:p

howdyfrtx
03-20-2008, 01:45 PM
Congrats on TWO trips this year! You'll have to send us pictures while you're there....especially at Christmas.

Have fun planning!

deana
03-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Yeah Jen!!! We will be there at the same time as you!! We are going Dec 5-14, staying at Pop Century (shhh!! Don't tell my kids..it is a surprise!! :)) I cannot wait to see Disney at Christmas!!! Definately going to MVMCP (snow on main street!!) and Osborne Family Festival of Lights - and we also want to do some resort hopping to see the decorations. We saw a special on the travel channel two years ago...showing the gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian, and an animal scene made from all food at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I cannot wait to start planning each day!

askomsky
03-21-2008, 06:34 PM
And YOURS!! We'll have to have a bday drink for sure! :cheers:

Thanks everyone! You know in all my excitment over my April trip I TOTALLY forgot about the Christmas decorations in December! Duh! :confused: I can't believe it, but I did! Thanks for reminding me!

I'm hoping to go to MVMCP...maybe on my bday...and we'll for sure be going to a couple different resorts for dinners so I think we'll see quite a bit of decorations! I'm excited! Should have booked airfare yesterday morning though...it went up $10 after lunch! DANG!!

Oh & all this planning & I get home last night & DH says...well I thought you wanted to stay at POFQ!! So I'm already thinking of changing our ressie and it hasn't even been booked for 24 hours yet! :rotfl:

And no, I wouldn't ever be asked to be on Dancing With the Stars, but thanks for the smile!! :0)

Oh what fun Jen!!!!! Nov last year was our very first time we ever stepped foot at WDW. That first night were our tickets for MVMCP so I think it madeit even more magical for us. DH and I both agreed we're not sure we could go back at any other time bc the decorations and the lights at all the parks were just gorgeous! We were there the week before Thanksgivng and the weather was just absolutely gorgeous, it didn't rain a drop all week and it was 75-80. We defintely want to go back that time of year the next time.

3dog2kidmom
03-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Oh what fun Jen!!!!! Nov last year was our very first time we ever stepped foot at WDW. That first night were our tickets for MVMCP so I think it madeit even more magical for us. DH and I both agreed we're not sure we could go back at any other time bc the decorations and the lights at all the parks were just gorgeous! We were there the week before Thanksgivng and the weather was just absolutely gorgeous, it didn't rain a drop all week and it was 75-80. We defintely want to go back that time of year the next time.

Our first time was at Christmas, too! In fact, DH would love to spend Christmas (the actual holiday week) there every year since it was so magical! Unfortunately it was also SO expensive, so we settle for January but I miss all the lights and decorations.

askomsky
03-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Our first time was at Christmas, too! In fact, DH would love to spend Christmas (the actual holiday week) there every year since it was so magical! Unfortunately it was also SO expensive, so we settle for January but I miss all the lights and decorations.

I think Nov is perfect bc it's the start of the holiday season and it def. helps get you into the mood! We came home on Thanksgiving, I went out shopping Black Friday and was defintely in the xmas spirit!

luvdisney00
03-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Congrats Jen, how exciting. Now you get to plan, sometimes I think planning is as much fun as going!!! And you'll be there for your bday too. I'd love to go at Christmas time some year. Bring back lots of pics!!!