PDA

View Full Version : I need some help!

mommiepoppins
03-20-2008, 11:05 AM
1. ? is about surveys. I am having a hard time getting in. (sometimes I get started on a survey and then I relaize that I have allready done it so I quickly get off)
2. Offers. Now do I just enter my e mail, name and adress on the first page and click send.... or do I take it to the next step and fill out all the surveys( which I normally do)
3. then do I go back and check my email to confirm? What happens if they never send me the email?

JillyFish
03-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Let's see....

1.) Don't have much advice on surveys....I have trouble getting those too. I'm sure others will have advice for you though.. I will say that I do much better at getting the MyThoughtCounts OTX surveys than the Daily Opinion Surveys. It takes persistence for both, so keep trying.

2.) I always go as far as I can without buying anything or signing up for something I don't want.

3.) It's always good to check and see if you get a confirmation email. But some offers have confirmation emails and some don't. Some of the ones that I can think of that DO are My Insider Deals (these say "Your Giveaway" in the subject line), What She Wants To Know, Generous Genie....maybe others will chime in on this one too.

Hedy
03-20-2008, 11:44 AM
1. ? is about surveys. I am having a hard time getting in. (sometimes I get started on a survey and then I relaize that I have allready done it so I quickly get off)
2. Offers. Now do I just enter my e mail, name and adress on the first page and click send.... or do I take it to the next step and fill out all the surveys( which I normally do)
3. then do I go back and check my email to confirm? What happens if they never send me the email?

1. What surveys are you getting repeats for? With Greenfield, if you're following the rules and only using 1 e-mail set of demographics, you shouldn't be getting any repeats.
2. You need to go all the way to the end of the offers (reading carefully). Laways check for a confirm e-mail. But not all offers have confirm e-mails.

cglaura
03-20-2008, 02:24 PM
Also on the surveys that seem like repeats. Make sure you go far enough to see if it really is the same. Sometimes they appear that way but then veer off to a different product, for example you took a survey on car ads for Car Mfg X, your survey now looks just the same, but when you get to the video ads, they are for Car Mfg Y, not the same company you already took a survey for.

Of course you are gambling your time with this as it may turn out to be the same, so it all depends on what you feel comfortable with.

On the cofirmation emails...don't forget to check your spam folder if you have one.