PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Mail Today!

TxAggies
02-22-2013, 07:52 PM
I just got my final Disney gift card for our upcoming anniversary trip in the mail today! :banana: Love seeing that Sunshine Rewards envelope in my mailbox. :sunshine: Thank you Sunshine Rewards for all the earning opportunities.

SunshineGirl
02-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Glad to hear that it arrived. Have a fantastic trip!!!

TxAggies
02-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Glad to hear that it arrived. Have a fantastic trip!!!

Thanks, we will! My husband has actually done all the planning for this trip (along with a travel agent) as a surprise for me. The only details I know thus far are the dates and the airline info. He hasn't told me where we are staying, other than it is onsite, and I know he has dining reservations made. So we shall see how it unfolds!

OhMari
02-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Thanks, we will! My husband has actually done all the planning for this trip (along with a travel agent) as a surprise for me. The only details I know thus far are the dates and the airline info. He hasn't told me where we are staying, other than it is onsite, and I know he has dining reservations made. So we shall see how it unfolds!

Wow, you have a keeper. I have hinted so many times to my dh to surprise me with a vacation. But I should know better, he could care less if he takes a vacation. He rolled over 2 weeks from last year, so this year he has 5 weeks. He will never touch them, but I am making him take a few days in April before his convention to go to WDW. I told him everything was paid for, which is. I always save for a vacation. And, I love handing over the Gift Cards I earn from Sunshine. We have the dining plan, and we will use them to pay for tax and tips.

TxAggies
02-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Wow, you have a keeper. I have hinted so many times to my dh to surprise me with a vacation. But I should know better, he could care less if he takes a vacation. He rolled over 2 weeks from last year, so this year he has 5 weeks. He will never touch them, but I am making him take a few days in April before his convention to go to WDW. I told him everything was paid for, which is. I always save for a vacation. And, I love handing over the Gift Cards I earn from Sunshine. We have the dining plan, and we will use them to pay for tax and tips.

I am definitely blessed to have found someone to put up with me for 25 years! I was totally blown away when he told me what was planned. He likes Disney okay, but I know it wouldn't be his first destination of choice were it not for my love of the place. But we went there on our honeymoon, so I guess it is appropriate. :)

I hope y'all enjoy your April trip. It is definitely a good feeling to use gift cards from Sunshine Rewards & to have everything paid for too. We will be charging incidentals to the room and then will go to the front desk to pay down the balance using the gift cards.

Three4Me
02-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Have a wonderful trip! :party:

TxAggies
02-25-2013, 05:48 PM
Have a wonderful trip! :party:

Thanks!!!