PDA

View Full Version : ebay is crediting!!

SunshineGirl
06-08-2007, 09:55 AM
I'm so excited. I just pulled stats and we had a whole slew of ebay credits. Whatever was wrong with the first link that I got from ebay was clearly keeping a lot of you from getting a lot of credits because I am seeing 2-3 purchases a day now. I'm going to point to these numbers to try to prove to them how many purchases I am missing from the first link, but I have to get them to return my messages first. :(

But the good news is that anyone who has bought things in the last week should really see things posting well now.

chrissylou2
06-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Thank you so much!! I love Ebay!!!

Chrissy

tweety129s
06-08-2007, 11:27 AM
I made 2 purchases the other day and was SHOCKED when I saw payment pending!! Now i'll have to buy more through ebay :)

Alice28
06-08-2007, 12:12 PM
That's great!

I think I made my purchase on May 30th or so; I hope they will honor it and give SR the credits!

Hedy
06-08-2007, 12:20 PM
That's great!

I think I made my purchase on May 30th or so; I hope they will honor it and give SR the credits!

I've had excellent luck submitted two TT's on Ebay purchases lately, so I presume SR got paid. :)

jollytammy
06-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Sorry if this is has already been answered, but to get the credit do I have to make both the bid and the payment thru SR? I got something the other day, and I made the bid thru SR:) , but forgot to go thru SR to make the payment.:(

SunshineGirl
06-08-2007, 02:11 PM
I actually haven't made any of the purchases yet myself. I *think* that it is only the bid. But I'll defer to someone whose actually came through as to what they did.

ChickiePants
06-08-2007, 02:15 PM
I have a question too. I have had an Ebay account for a long time. If I click on the link through SR, can I use my longtime account to bid and buy? Or do I have to have made an account through SR to get this offer? Am looking for a rare-ish CD for my boyfriend and would like to get credits for it too! ;)

SunshineGirl
06-08-2007, 02:22 PM
You can definitely use an old ebay account to get credits for the shopping.

lenzs4
06-08-2007, 05:21 PM
4 of my recent Ebay purchases have come through. I am waiting on a couple more - I think. I used an old account I had (they would not let me create a new account) and I paid without using SR through paypal since I do not see a paypal link on SR.

mollyeilis
06-09-2007, 11:54 AM
What's cool is that my purchase from last month even credited. Or maybe you did that manually? I don't know, b/c I opened a TT on it, but never got any emails that you got it or were working on it, but here's the credit!

*thinking positively for the credit for OPENING that same account...*

photos_101
06-11-2007, 05:19 PM
I have a question?? How do I tell what auction/Item I am getting the credit for?....I have bought several things through ebay and I am very excited that we are finally seeing the credits. But was wondering which items I have received credit for and which ones I am still waiting on. I know that their are a bunch of numbers listed in account history? But I am not sure what those mean? Can anyone help me out? Please!:p
Thanks!