PDA

View Full Version : GF???

MdCaterer
03-29-2013, 11:32 AM
Is something going on with GF surveys. For the last 3 days every time I log in
and attempt a survey it automatically goes to the no surveys page. Is this usual or is it just me? Thanks :)

SCard
03-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Is something going on with GF surveys. For the last 3 days every time I log in
and attempt a survey it automatically goes to the no surveys page. Is this usual or is it just me? Thanks :)

Have been getting that off and on for months. Sometimes that is all I have gotten for days at a time. I keep trying and most days can at least get into one. I did manage to complete one this morning.

Not sure what will be available with month/quarter end upon us.

StitchandPooh'smom
03-29-2013, 12:15 PM
I have been getting that message most of the month, but I have been able to get GF for the past week (finally!). It was very hard this morning, though - I was kicked out of many, many surveys before finally getting one.

SunshineGirl
03-29-2013, 01:32 PM
They may very well be starting to run out of surveys for the month. But they have assured me repeatedly that they are going to have a LOT of surveys for us starting in April. They have been planning it since January.

disney_girl
03-29-2013, 03:24 PM
They may very well be starting to run out of surveys for the month. But they have assured me repeatedly that they are going to have a LOT of surveys for us starting in April. They have been planning it since January.

That's great news!!

mmm611
03-29-2013, 07:18 PM
I actually think the problem with GF right now is a timing issue. For some reason, if I try too early in the day, it goes straight to no surveys available.