PDA

View Full Version : SunshineGirl... what does this mean?

3dog2kidmom
06-08-2007, 10:16 AM
#711776 Credit: Marriott Publisher Network order 81671671TPACW 0.00 Credits 06/08/2007 Paid

I went in and made a reservation at the Fairfield for one night but then I couldn't remember if I actually clicked through SR so I went back and canceled it. I intended to wait a few days and back to make SURE I clicked through the SR link.

I haven't done that yet, though, but intend to. Does this somehow reflect that I DID click through? I had so much open that day and had just made a car reservation through SR that I got confused :confused: .

jnorth1007
06-08-2007, 10:19 AM
If I were a bettor I would say that this is the proof that you clicked through SR and made the reservation and that it will fall off either when they send notification you cancelled or when you don't keep the reservations. My understanding is that with reservation there is a temporary notation of your reservation and then you actually get the credit after you have stayed. If I am wrong Tricia will let you know I am sure :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Janet very smart Grasshopper!

3dog2kidmom
06-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Thanks, ladies! Well then I canceled it for nothing. I will go back in now and make it again.

SunshineGirl
06-08-2007, 11:06 AM
At least you know it works. LOL!

tweety129s
06-08-2007, 11:32 AM
I've got a marriot credit as well. It says paid $0.00 marked today. I've got another credit pending from marriott still listed with the same reservation number. So I thought that it was the credit for my reservation, but it's $0.

jnorth1007
06-08-2007, 11:36 AM
The credits will stay at 0 until you actually complete your stay. Then you should see an actual credit for your reservation. If you are seeing your pending 0 credit then you know at least that your reservation was recorded through SR. You won't actually get credit until after your stay. HTH! :sunshine2:

tweety129s
06-08-2007, 11:45 AM
My stay was 5/24, which is why I thought it might have come through as paid and not pending. It was on there as $0 before I stayed, but then had the dollar amount after the stay. I am just confused as to why there are two listings for the same reservation (one $0 paid and one $xx pending). Maybe it's just a glitch?

jnorth1007
06-08-2007, 11:47 AM
I will have to defer to Tricia on that one :rotfl:

mollyeilis
06-08-2007, 11:56 AM
So if I do NOT have something like that, despite making a reservation with Marriott (in September) through SR, does that mean I likely won't be getting credit?

Must go back and check if I have that....

SunshineGirl
06-08-2007, 02:10 PM
My stay was 5/24, which is why I thought it might have come through as paid and not pending. It was on there as $0 before I stayed, but then had the dollar amount after the stay. I am just confused as to why there are two listings for the same reservation (one $0 paid and one $xx pending). Maybe it's just a glitch?

Hmmm...that is a weird one. If you have the same reservation twice and it has been long enough that it should have credited, I'd file a trouble ticket. It may be that there was something that kept us from getting the credit that they didn't tell us about yet. You never know. Maybe paying for it in a certain way or something? Since we have just added them recently, there is no telling.

tweety129s
06-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Since shopping credits take 21 days to credit (right?), I can wait until then to see if it posts. I actually wasn't expecting it to post this week, I just thought it was odd that another one showed up.