PDA

View Full Version : $5,000 in SR Earnings

SCard
04-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Wow- all since January 2010. My family is going to have a wonderful vacation this fall thanks to Sunshine Rewards. My earnings are going to cover close to the entire cost of the trip. Love watching the balance grow in my special Disney account.

Thanks Tricia for all the opportunities here at SR! I am thrilled that I found this site.

disney_girl
04-10-2013, 02:09 PM
That's awesome!! Congrats!!

SunshineGirl
04-10-2013, 02:17 PM
That is amazing!! I know surveys are a lot of work. I appreciate all of you who stick with them. :)

SCard
04-10-2013, 02:29 PM
That is amazing!! I know surveys are a lot of work. I appreciate all of you who stick with them. :)

I really got going with SR as you went from 4 to six surveys. The number that we have now makes all the difference in being able to do well. Tips from other member are so helpful.

Blessing and Miracle
04-10-2013, 02:46 PM
That is wonderful! Congrats! :)

radetoan
04-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Totally awesome! :)

Congratulations and have fun on vacation!

lswheatly
04-10-2013, 06:22 PM
WOW!! Congratulations:party:

StitchandPooh'smom
04-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Congrats! That's awesome! :party:

mellymel261
04-11-2013, 08:19 PM
WOW that is a lot in not such a long period of time! Have a blast on vaca!

nurseminnie76
04-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Congratulations! That is wonderful! Enjoy your almost free trip! :sunshine:

MdCaterer
04-12-2013, 07:41 PM
That rocks!!! Knowing that you earned all of that cash thru SR should make your Disney trip even sweeter!!!!! Have a magical vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!

frompenniestoprincesses
11-15-2013, 12:15 AM
wow so I am new and just reading through the forums. This is so inspirational! Have you made the trip by now? Any pointers for a newbie hoping to make as much as possible to help with my Dec 14 trip??
Hope your pretty much free trip was amazing! :banana::banana::banana:

SCard
11-15-2013, 11:02 AM
wow so I am new and just reading through the forums. This is so inspirational! Have you made the trip by now? Any pointers for a newbie hoping to make as much as possible to help with my Dec 14 trip??
Hope your pretty much free trip was amazing! :banana::banana::banana:

yes, we had a wonderful stay at Port Orleans French Quarter last month. I am saving for our next trip which probably won't be for 4 years; took me 3 years of Sunshine earnings for the last trip. I know alot of members save up for Disney Gift Cards but I like to cash out for Pay Pal. I have a special bank account that I transfer the money into and I use that for treats for the family or airfare to WDW.

Tips I have picked up mostly from other members:

Clear cookies daily, but not until your surveys have credited. Most of us use Ccleaner.

Toluna surveys (Daily and Your 2 cents) are very time sensitive; if you don't go slow and make sure to take 20 minutes on them, you are often booted out at the end.

Don't rush, some surveys SH + AMP will boot you if you do too fast

Figure out what browser works for you. Global doesn't credit for me in IE. I don't do DS, Y2C and My View in FF as about 6 months ago they started crashing in FF.

Some surveys don't credit until 9-10 minutes pas the hour. Wait until the second hour for credit, sometimes they don't credit the first hour.
Watch the postings and advise from other members.

Take part in the contests, they are fun and you earn nice prizes.

frompenniestoprincesses
11-16-2013, 03:19 PM
yes, we had a wonderful stay at Port Orleans French Quarter last month. I am saving for our next trip which probably won't be for 4 years; took me 3 years of Sunshine earnings for the last trip. I know alot of members save up for Disney Gift Cards but I like to cash out for Pay Pal. I have a special bank account that I transfer the money into and I use that for treats for the family or airfare to WDW.

Tips I have picked up mostly from other members:

Clear cookies daily, but not until your surveys have credited. Most of us use Ccleaner.

Toluna surveys (Daily and Your 2 cents) are very time sensitive; if you don't go slow and make sure to take 20 minutes on them, you are often booted out at the end.

Don't rush, some surveys SH + AMP will boot you if you do too fast

Figure out what browser works for you. Global doesn't credit for me in IE. I don't do DS, Y2C and My View in FF as about 6 months ago they started crashing in FF.

Some surveys don't credit until 9-10 minutes pas the hour. Wait until the second hour for credit, sometimes they don't credit the first hour.
Watch the postings and advise from other members.

Take part in the contests, they are fun and you earn nice prizes.

We have reservations for Port Orleans Riverside for 12/14. I can't wait!
Thanks for all the great tips, they will definitely come in handy!

Now, I have one other question. Do you get anything for playing the forum games, or is that just for fun? :blush:

OhMari
11-21-2013, 12:40 PM
I know we are not suppose to talk about other members, but did anyone else see the top earner in November has a balance over $1,000 for the month already? I hope it is legit.

SunshineGirl
11-21-2013, 12:46 PM
I know we are not suppose to talk about other members, but did anyone else see the top earner in November has a balance over $1,000 for the month already? I hope it is legit.

Legit but not actual. :) For some reason Joann.com had a HUGE glitch in their system that overcredited us by thousands of dollars. They are just starting to get it figured out and deduct the money from the purchases. It has been a mess!!

SCard
11-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Legit but not actual. :) For some reason Joann.com had a HUGE glitch in their system that overcredited us by thousands of dollars. They are just starting to get it figured out and deduct the money from the purchases. It has been a mess!!

I saw that and thought "how the heck do you earn that much" ? lol

OhMari
11-22-2013, 11:46 AM

Ahh, sorry, but if it would of been legit, great earnings for both of you.

PSL1013
11-22-2013, 03:19 PM
I saw it too and just assumed it was fraud....glad it's legit and will be fixed.