PDA

View Full Version : Praying the mailman brings my giftcard today!

Dragonlady
05-28-2013, 12:19 PM
I cashed out for a $50 Disney gift card exactly 6 weeks ago today but haven't received it yet. We're leaving for Disney TOMORROW...yikes! I know, I know, cutting it close but I was hoping maybe it would be mailed closer to the 4 week mark in the "will be mailed in 4-6 weeks" time frame. Crossing my fingers! :cry:

StitchandPooh'smom
05-28-2013, 05:03 PM
I cashed out six weeks ago as well (April 16) and have not received mine yet either. It usually takes almost exactly six weeks to get mine. I'm expecting it sometime this week due to yesterday being a holiday. I don't need it until next year, unfortunately. :(

Hope you get yours on time! :sunshine:

cjnix32
05-30-2013, 02:38 PM
hoping for my sunshine mail soon too! We leave on the 8th. NOt sure the last one I cashed out for will get here in time, but hoping the bigger ones do! I booked a father's day breakfast for DH at Cape May, and would love to have that taken care of with my sunshine money!

SunshineGirl
05-30-2013, 03:22 PM
I cashed out six weeks ago as well (April 16) and have not received mine yet either. It usually takes almost exactly six weeks to get mine. I'm expecting it sometime this week due to yesterday being a holiday. I don't need it until next year, unfortunately. :(

Hope you get yours on time! :sunshine:

I'm so glad you posted this, Mary! Somehow yours did not go out. I will make sure it gets out this week.

(Tricia, yours went out over the weekend, and Carrie yours will go out tomorrow!)

cjnix32
05-30-2013, 03:24 PM
I'm so glad you posted this, Mary! Somehow yours did not go out. I will make sure it gets out this week.

(Tricia, yours went out over the weekend, and Carrie yours will go out tomorrow!)

awesome, thanks, Tricia. This is why SR rules! ;)

and...ha, Dragonlady must be my great grand Big! ;)

StitchandPooh'smom
05-30-2013, 04:43 PM

Thanks, Tricia! We won't need it for a while, but it is fun to get Sunshine Mail! :sunshine:

Diegosmom
06-04-2013, 12:11 PM
darn I really was hoping the 4-6 weeks was just standard jargen and I would get it sooner...cashed out may 17th and we leave this friday (the 7th) guess I will just have to plan another trip...

cjnix32
06-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Sunshine mail today!! Two of my three came today!! :banana: Thanks, SR!!!

SunshineGirl
06-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Sunshine mail today!! Two of my three came today!! :banana: Thanks, SR!!!

Wait....are we going to be in WDW at the same time?? We get there on the 15th. I just saw that you said you have a Father's Day ressie. We have one that night at Be Our Guest. :)

gpp2001
06-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Wait....are we going to be in WDW at the same time?? We get there on the 15th. I just saw that you said you have a Father's Day ressie. We have one that night at Be Our Guest. :)

While you're at Be Our Guest - look at the ceiling of the main dining room - near the corner towards the entrance. My daughter's face is on a Cherub

dwkay8
06-07-2013, 09:12 AM
While you're at Be Our Guest - look at the ceiling of the main dining room - near the corner towards the entrance. My daughter's face is on a Cherub

That's nice, especially as time goes on and you look back when she's older!

Dragonlady
06-19-2013, 12:49 PM
awesome, thanks, Tricia. This is why SR rules! ;)

and...ha, Dragonlady must be my great grand Big! ;)

Yes indeedy, Carrie, it's me! And good news...the $50 gift card arrived in the mail a few hours before we hit the road. Perfect! (But next time I'll give myself a little more wiggle room.) Hope you guys had a great trip, we sure did!

WDWfan
07-27-2013, 02:12 PM
I'm sure it's online somewhere, but is there a place to see if gift cards have been mailed? I'm anxiously awaiting my Disney card, don't know why, since we don't have Disney World passes anymore. :( I am going to Downtown Disney tomorrow :D :mickey: so I might just have to have a better dinner than we would otherwise :minnie: