PDA

View Full Version : ? why no credit for my surveys?

mommiepoppins
03-24-2008, 12:46 PM
I did 2 of the surveys yesterday. Why do I not have credit yet:computer: I did the my thoughts and greenfield.:confused:

Blessing and Miracle
03-24-2008, 12:57 PM
I did 2 of the surveys yesterday. Why do I not have credit yet:computer: I did the my thoughts and greenfield.:confused:

Good question! I haven't received my credit for Saturday's surveys as of yet! Both gave me the exceeded message, so I know that went through, at least I hope so!:confused:

mommiepoppins
03-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Good question! I haven't received my credit for Saturday's surveys as of yet! Both gave me the exceeded message, so I know that went through, at least I hope so!:confused:

ok same with me:hugs:.. I thought that I did something wrong with this computer:computer:. I just learned how to clan the cookies:angel:

SunshineGirl
03-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Friday, Saturday and Sunday credits went through a little bit ago. I'm showing a pretty normal number of credits for Saturday.

mommiepoppins
03-24-2008, 02:16 PM
Friday, Saturday and Sunday credits went through a little bit ago. I'm showing a pretty normal number of credits for Saturday.

still waiting:mickey:

jnorth1007
03-24-2008, 02:21 PM
If you are still waiting then you won't be getting credit since Tricia said they have posted. The my thought counts surveys should have posted within and hour or two of doing it. The daily survey should have posted within the past hour or so. These two surveys track differently. The MTC survey tracks by cookies. You have to be sure that you are clearing cookies before doing it and then waiting for it to post before clearing cookies again. They usually post on the hour after taking them and occasionally the second hour but not longer than that. The daily survey should post as long as you get to the Congratualtions SR page. If you didn't then that means that SR didn't get your credits either and there must have been an issue. There is no way for us to know what that issue is though since these are tracked by SR userid and not by cookies so it doesn't matter if you cleared cookies or not for these.

Arky
03-24-2008, 03:10 PM
DRAT! I got my credit for Friday and Sundays surveys, but not for Saturdays. I too know I got the exceeded message because I tried to take one earlier on Sunday and wasn't allowed.

m 'n c
03-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Just remember there are also those surveys that Greenfield tracks separately and they may post on a different date (thus why some people get credit for 2 surveys in one day).

Blessing and Miracle
03-24-2008, 05:10 PM
I received credits for my GF surveys, but not for the SM or OTX! They were both done on Saturday. I've never cleaned cookies in between. I guess I better start. I know that I got the exceeded page after each.