PDA

View Full Version : SH?

SCard
09-22-2013, 11:21 AM
anyone else having trouble getting them? last weekend I had 2 that did not credit; no luck for a week now. Never get into one, often get "no surveys". Several nights this week SH has been green for 2-4 hours straight and don't even get into anything to even try to qualify.

No SSi's, Global very few this month, AMP very few, Samp and Ampario almost never get those. Options are dwindling...

mellymel261
09-22-2013, 01:19 PM
dont remember last time I got into a SH always getting unfortunetly no surveys

MdCaterer
09-23-2013, 08:23 AM
I did one on the 20th and it credited immediately! I should say that I hadn't done any surveys for awhile so that may have had something to do with it. Hope your luck with these turns around!

SCard
11-09-2013, 08:36 AM
SH is pretty much non-existent for me. Used to do very well and now nothing. In the 2 weeks since I got back from vacation I have gotten 1 SH and I try every day. Even when its green I can't get into one. SH used to be one of the best ones we had, disappointing that they have so few surveys for us anymore, the light is often red.

MamaO
11-09-2013, 09:50 AM
SH is pretty much non-existent for me. Used to do very well and now nothing. In the 2 weeks since I got back from vacation I have gotten 1 SH and I try every day. Even when its green I can't get into one. SH used to be one of the best ones we had, disappointing that they have so few surveys for us anymore, the light is often red.

I got one last week, but not as many as I used to, either. I've been having much better luck with Greenfield lately.