PDA

View Full Version : Is My View Gone?

SCard
11-11-2013, 11:12 AM
has anyone been able to get both MV and Live since late Friday/Saturday when their pages changed? I do Live first as its worth more, have cleared cookies after it credits, try MV and the page is the same as Live, when I enter my e-mail address it tells they have no surveys or I have reached the maximum number of surveys for the day.Tried 3 days now and no luck.

MV has been green/yellow over the weekend but wonder if it was because someone did MV first.

SunshineGirl
11-11-2013, 11:14 AM
They haven't given us notice of anything yet...but that is nothing new with them....

SunshineGirl
11-11-2013, 12:00 PM
I went and looked through the stats and there ARE multiple people who are getting credit for both of them each day.

SCard
11-11-2013, 01:50 PM
I went and looked through the stats and there ARE multiple people who are getting credit for both of them each day.

thanks for checking. I will try MV again later.

tjrj1988
11-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Thanks for asking-and for the reply. 'cause same happens to me-I've only been able to get one or the other since the change on Friday.

SCard
11-11-2013, 06:06 PM
still no luck, I've tried both browsers too.

mellymel261
11-11-2013, 08:30 PM
I cant get into either says server time out error since yesterday evening

mellymel261
11-11-2013, 11:11 PM
my live didnt credit tonight so not going to bother even trying MV

SCard
11-12-2013, 08:16 AM

if someone who has been able to complete both MV and Live since Saturday would post with any details, browser, operating system it might be helpful. Today again (4th day in a row)I can't get into MV after doing Live. Glad that other members can still do both, any tips would be appreciated.

SCard
11-12-2013, 09:45 AM
my live didnt credit tonight so not going to bother even trying MV

I completed a Live this morning that did not credit. black background, 15 ads and questions after.

Both Live and MV are red now.

MamaO
11-12-2013, 11:25 AM
I completed a Live this morning that did not credit. black background, 15 ads and questions after.

Both Live and MV are red now.

I completed that same LS survey last night and did receive credit. Used IE browser but can't tell you the version as I don't have access to that computer right now.

SunshineGirl
11-12-2013, 12:36 PM
I'm seeing credits come through for both. It isn't a huge number, but they definitely look consistent.

mellymel261
11-12-2013, 02:59 PM
I did the same black screen with 15 commercials with no credit last night for LIVE in Firefox

SCard
11-12-2013, 06:24 PM
come home, clear cookies,try Live which is green, immediately get thanks for trying. Same thing with MV.

not sure what else I can do. before later Friday was getting both MV and Live most days, since then no MV and Live no crediting and now no surveys either

tjrj1988
11-13-2013, 06:33 PM
Gotta agree with SCard-if others could post any helpful information on how they are getting both MV and Live in the same day it would be helpful.

Tried both IE and Chrome; used CCleaner. Yet when I try for MV after getting Live an hour or so ago, it immediately goes to "you have reached your maximum...."

SCard
11-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Gotta agree with SCard-if others could post any helpful information on how they are getting both MV and Live in the same day it would be helpful.

Tried both IE and Chrome; used CCleaner. Yet when I try for MV after getting Live an hour or so ago, it immediately goes to "you have reached your maximum...."

now I can't even get Live to credit:

Completed another Live this morning that did not credit, was on packaged baked goods, in store bakeries, and independent bakeries. And of course no MV.

Live was green most of last night but never got into one. Have tried both IE and FF.

Came home from work, Live is green, cleared cookies,getting the same message as you. same with MV. Have not gotten into MV since last Friday. Live the last 2 days I get in, complete and no credit.

No MV and Live for me, on top of SSIs being gone sure doesn't leave many options. very discouraging.

mellymel261
11-13-2013, 10:24 PM
took MV with different email address, got congrats at end from LIVE not MV and it did NOT credit

leshaface
11-13-2013, 10:26 PM
now I can't even get Live to credit:

Completed another Live this morning that did not credit, was on packaged baked goods, in store bakeries, and independent bakeries. And of course no MV.

Live was green most of last night but never got into one. Have tried both IE and FF.

Came home from work, Live is green, cleared cookies,getting the same message as you. same with MV. Have not gotten into MV since last Friday. Live the last 2 days I get in, complete and no credit.

No MV and Live for me, on top of SSIs being gone sure doesn't leave many options. very discouraging.

I was having trouble with Live for the past few days. Would complete one and no credit. Take another one towards the end of the night, hoping to wake up to the credit and nothing. Until this afternoon I took a finally got one to credit and it took only minutes for it to credit.

As for MV, haven't been able to get anything since the 8th.

db1205
11-14-2013, 08:31 AM
I had a ton of problems getting Live to credit last month. I only got credit when it had been a long time since the last one I had taken. Clearing cookies and such didn't help.

tweety129s
11-14-2013, 10:00 AM
Got both yesterday. I took the Live (with my email address) first and waited for that to credit which was on the first hour. Then cleared cookies and my husband took a MV (with his email address) and it credited as well.

Using the two different email addresses seemed to work just fine. There may be a limit of one survey per email now that both launch pages are the same.

My husband usually takes the YTC (and I take the DS), so just adding the MV to his routine :)

tjrj1988
11-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Interesting about using 2 email addresses. Wonder if that would work.

But-wasn't there some controversy(sorry, spelling) a couple of years ago-survey-gate or somesuch-that doing so wasn't allowed?

For those that use 2 email addresses-it goes to the same SR account? Or do your spouses have a separate account?

tweety129s
11-14-2013, 06:50 PM
I think the whole survey-gate was people using multiple email addresses in Greenfield so they would be able to keep getting surveys, including taking the same exact survey over and over again.

I'm not using two different email addresses with my info. I used my email with my demos and then my husband took the other with his email and demos. You can only have one account per household.

leshaface
11-15-2013, 01:05 PM
I FINALLY got a MV last night after 7 days of trying! Had to do it around 11:45/midnight last night, but I did get one :clap:

SCard
11-15-2013, 07:20 PM
I guess I need to cross MV off my list of surveys to attempt. Did Live, waited for credit (yes, 2 nights in a row), cleared cookies. MV is green, immediately I get the "oops, sorry". Have not been able to even get into one in a week now. Tried everything I can think, except doing Live and MV in the same hour.

leshaface
11-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Now i'm having trouble with MV and LiveSample.

I put my email address in and it acts like I inputed the wrong email address. The box turns red. It does this with any email address I use.

Is anyone else having problems with this today?

tjrj1988
11-17-2013, 06:30 PM
They were working for me(done and credited) earlier today-about noon mountain time. Yesterday morning, I got error messages with both-but worked when I tried later in the day.

SCard
11-17-2013, 07:58 PM
MV is gone as an option for me I guess, have not even gotten into one since the changeover over a week ago. I have tried 2 browsers, multiple e-mail addresses, work computer and even my Kindle Fire; same thing on all devices- "oops,sorry" or rarely "runtime error". clearly not something on my computer.

No more SSIs, SH I rarely get anymore and now losing MV,very discouraging, especially as the light has been green a lot and I can't even try for one. :cry::cry:

if anyone has any suggestions on what I can try with MV it would be much appreciated.

SCard
11-20-2013, 03:01 PM
MV is gone as an option for me I guess, have not even gotten into one since the changeover over a week ago. I have tried 2 browsers, multiple e-mail addresses, work computer and even my Kindle Fire; same thing on all devices- "oops,sorry" or rarely "runtime error". clearly not something on my computer.

No more SSIs, SH I rarely get anymore and now losing MV,very discouraging, especially as the light has been green a lot and I can't even try for one. :cry::cry:

if anyone has any suggestions on what I can try with MV it would be much appreciated.

Monday I tried doing MV first, completed it, credited. Cleared cookies, tried for Live many times, no luck at all the same message "oops sorry".

I have no idea why my account is being singled out for only being able do Live OR My View each day as it seems other members can and both are often green but that seems to be the case. Had no issues before the changes they made November 8/9.