PDA

View Full Version : paid clicks

frompenniestoprincesses
11-16-2013, 01:44 PM
just curious, is my timing just really bad or have there not been any paid clicks lately? I check at different times of the day just to see if I can figure the best time to go but I have never seen any so I figured I should ask. :)

tjrj1988
11-16-2013, 01:49 PM
No, there haven't been any paid clicks lately that I know of. I still check every morning when I log on. Because you just never know when one will show up.

There's an old thread here in the forum entitled something like "paid click, go get it...." that is still active when there IS a paid click up.

frompenniestoprincesses
11-16-2013, 02:17 PM
No, there haven't been any paid clicks lately that I know of. I still check every morning when I log on. Because you just never know when one will show up.

There's an old thread here in the forum entitled something like "paid click, go get it...." that is still active when there IS a paid click up.

Thanks, just new and don't want to miss anything :cooldance: I have been a little obsessed since I found my way here, lol. I am determined to be a super member ( maybe not this quarter but I sure am going to give it the old college try!)
:sunshine::sunshine: