PDA

View Full Version : what is going on with my credits

mommiepoppins
03-26-2008, 08:35 AM
I have not gotten paid for 2 surveys over the weekend. The 4 other offers from yesterday...incudeing the ones that we are supposed to do until wed.

I am getting nothing and I use different e mail adresses for different offers I confirm them and still nothing .:computer::computer::computer::computer:

SunshineGirl
03-26-2008, 08:43 AM
We've been responding in your other threads about things you can try. Clearly there is something set up incorrectly on your computer. Check out the Technical questions forum on here and see what other people have tried. There are some really good suggestions about firewalls, Internet Explorer, security settings, spyware, etc.

askomsky
03-26-2008, 08:46 AM
I have not gotten paid for 2 surveys over the weekend. The 4 other offers from yesterday...incudeing the ones that we are supposed to do until wed.

I am getting nothing and I use different e mail adresses for different offers I confirm them and still nothing .:computer::computer::computer::computer:

Have you checked your cookie settings? Make sure your set up to allow 3rd party cookies and that it's at the lower setting.
go to Tools --> Internet options --> Security tab --> Check were the settings are from here.