PDA

View Full Version : Coupons.com credits?

imacubfan
01-25-2014, 09:30 AM
Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble receiving credits for using coupons. com? I always click through Sunshine Rewards, and I use coupons.com a few times each month, yet I haven't been receiving credit for printing and using those coupons. I haven't earned many rewards lately, so I didn't think much about it. But when I checked my account history I see it's been months since I received any credit for that particular site although I use it quite a bit.

Maybe it's a technical issue on my end? I'm not having any problems printing, though.

Thanks!

mjjmbnmm
01-29-2014, 10:41 AM
I printed coupons Sunday and Monday and no credit yet. it's only been a few days, so hopefully it they will show up.

mjjmbnmm
01-29-2014, 03:59 PM
credits are pending

imacubfan
02-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Well, I don't know what the issue is, but I've printed coupons twice since I posted the question and still no credits (not pending either). I have even printed from a different computer just to see if that would matter. I guess I just won't use the link through Sunshine Rewards for that site any longer since it's not going to work for me. I was hoping someone might have a suggestion, but thanks anyway.

gpp2001
02-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Do you clear your cookies? I really don't have any suggestions because it always works for me. Have you printed coupons from coupons.com thru another website? If you have maybe there is a cookie still attached. Sorry we couldn't be more helpful.

tjrj1988
02-14-2014, 11:00 AM
Now, coupons.com isn't crediting for me either. Last day I see a pending credit is 2/5/14. But I've printed them pretty much daily. Is anyone else seeing credits?

SCard
02-14-2014, 11:06 AM
I last printed one on 2/9 and its pending

tjrj1988
02-14-2014, 06:48 PM
Thanks SCard for the reply. Just today, I have one pending for the 13th. I know I printed a couple of others, but at least one made it thru....

db1205
02-15-2014, 09:38 AM
One thing I do is leave the coupons.com page open for a few minutes after I'm done printing. I'm not sure if it helps or not. I don't really remember why I started to do it, but I read something here a long time ago that made me try it.

SCard
02-15-2014, 10:39 AM
One thing I do is leave the coupons.com page open for a few minutes after I'm done printing. I'm not sure if it helps or not. I don't really remember why I started to do it, but I read something here a long time ago that made me try it.

me too, and I also make sure I sign into coupons.com. I use IE as the coupon printer doesn't like FF on my computer

PSL1013
02-16-2014, 09:57 AM
Well I use FF and don't leave the page open after printing and I get every coupon credit that I print, so it has to be some other issue but what it is I have no idea, especially if you've gotten some of them to credit? Sorry.

StaceyA81
02-25-2014, 12:19 AM
So does it credit for printing, or credit for using?
Is there a certain amount you need to print/use for a credit?

deerhart
03-11-2014, 03:20 PM
So does it credit for printing, or credit for using?
Is there a certain amount you need to print/use for a credit?

printing and you need to print at least 1

I also use FF and print almost every day. Every once in awhile I see that it doesn't credit, and so I just do another print (had that this weekend), but they have always showed up.

Sometimes they show up hours and hours later

deerhart
04-30-2014, 01:45 PM
does anyone know if we only get credit for printing? Or do we also get credit when we redeem the coupon as well?

SCard
04-30-2014, 02:24 PM
does anyone know if we only get credit for printing? Or do we also get credit when we redeem the coupon as well?

it's when you print them.

couponqueen
05-01-2014, 08:27 AM
My understanding is you get the $.15 credit after the coupons are redeemed but it's per day, not per coupon. So, if you print 3, you need to use them all and then you will be credited for $.15 only.

I print one per day (when I can find that many I will use) so that's $1.05 per week.

PSL1013
05-01-2014, 08:39 AM
My understanding is you get the $.15 credit after the coupons are redeemed but it's per day, not per coupon. So, if you print 3, you need to use them all and then you will be credited for $.15 only.

I print one per day (when I can find that many I will use) so that's $1.05 per week.

It's 1 per day after you print them. So you can print 1 or 15 per day but you will only get credit for 1. Best to print only 1 everyday. If you don't end up redeeming them they could take the credit back.