PDA

View Full Version : credit for gift cards

rlancasterpa
02-09-2014, 04:59 PM
How do you know if a site will give you credit for gift cards for sure? is it only if they are under the list on the main page, or are some sites not listed and still give credit? Just trying to figure out when I HAVE to go in the store, if there is a way to get credit still :)

SunshineGirl
02-09-2014, 11:55 PM
We list the ones where we know for sure that we are going to get it but *sometimes* we get lucky and get it on others. It never hurts to try if you are making the purchase anyway!

rlancasterpa
02-11-2014, 09:00 PM
Thanks Tricia...that's what I was thinking too! I'm going to try and buy the gift cards and see if they credit....it's worth a try! My husband thinks I'm a crazy person now...I keep saying..."No, wait, I'll order that through, SR, so I can get credit!!!" LOL! :)

gpp2001
02-11-2014, 09:32 PM
Thanks Tricia...that's what I was thinking too! I'm going to try and buy the gift cards and see if they credit....it's worth a try! My husband thinks I'm a crazy person now...I keep saying..."No, wait, I'll order that through, SR, so I can get credit!!!" LOL! :)

It takes a while for the family to appreciate the fact that we are not crazy!! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
02-11-2014, 10:00 PM

I love hearing this!!

rlancasterpa
02-11-2014, 10:06 PM
He appreciated spending my gift cards when we were at Disney World! It was awesome to check out of our room and with our gift cards....OWE NOTHING!!! He was in AWE! He said..."So THAT'S what you've been doing on the computer every night?...WOW!"

rlancasterpa
02-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Not sure if he'll ever really think I'm actually NOT crazy though! LOL!
Oh well, I'll be crazy WITH my rewards! :):thanks: