PDA

View Full Version : Former active survey taker just getting back into survey, is there anything I need to know

juliokirkland
02-20-2014, 12:04 PM
I used to be very diligent about doing surverys with sunshinerewards for a couple of years and pretty much stopped this last year. Have there been any changes? Or is there anything I need to know about all the new surveys that have popped up. I used to do 3 surveys with my demographics/email while my hubby did the rest with his demographics/email. Is that still allowed or can only one of us do all surveys?

tjrj1988
02-20-2014, 03:19 PM
You and your spouse can still do what you were doing in terms of demographics.

Changes? As you can see lots of new surveys. And a couple have been dropped. SSi and SSi2 and My View are no longer available.

Global Test Market-don't use IE for your browser for this one-it never credits.

Research for Good is supposed to credit immediately but I know that others have had a hard time sometimes with the immediate credit. I think that Tricia and the gang are hand crediting those that don't credit immediately.

My Thoughts Count-both the standard one and the longer one-is on a hard 24 hour clock. The others are not.

Use Ccleaner or at least clear cookies everyday-but you probably remember that.

juliokirkland
02-20-2014, 03:43 PM
Thank you so much for those tips. SR money was our disney money and we didn't have a trip planned last year, so I neglected those surveys. But we have a trip at the end of the year planned, so I need to get serious and earn some more disney money.Now off to take some surveys.

gpp2001
02-20-2014, 07:19 PM
Welcome Back! You should look at the survey page as there is red, yellow and green lights telling you if people are getting surveys. But don't let a Red light stop you from trying, it might just mean that no one has tried in the last couple of hours.

I like to do Opinion Central and Live Sample first. I seem to get these fairly easily. Then I try the DS and MyThoughts Count. And then after that, whatever looks good! :sunshine:

mmm611
03-02-2014, 11:58 AM
I'm confused as to why My View is still listed both on the spotlight page and the survey task list in the Member Zone? I haven't been able to do many surveys for about the past 6 weeks due to breaking my arm and the subsequent surgery and extended stay at my parents. Anything that's changed over the past 6 weeks that I should be aware of?

Aren't there supposed to be a few new ones I've read about?

tjrj1988
03-02-2014, 12:20 PM
Not sure why the MV link is still up-but, then again, SSi link is still up as well.

New surveys-when you click on Research for Good, there's 5 different links now for different amounts of rewards points. These are supposed to credit immediately but I've had several that haven't credited at all.

Opinion Central-credits 10 after the hour, and I've had really good luck with them-except for starting yesterday when you click on the link you get an error message....Hopefully that will clear up....

Next one is the Harris test survey. Believe there's 3 up now-under the freebies offer section. If the test goes well, it may become a daily survey.

mmm611
03-02-2014, 12:38 PM
Harris must be the one I was thinking of--thanks! I saw others were having issues with Opinion Central, so I decided to give up on that one for now. Got an AMP so far and just finished a GF. It's so good to be home!