PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Ticket...hope this was ok.

Magical JenK
06-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Hi Tricia-

I just set up a Trouble Ticket for the photostamps offer I did last week. In another thread you mentioning Saturday as the day we could dispute it. I just wanted to let you know the reason I did the trouble ticket today....I won't be able to get into my email that I received the confirmation email tomorrow at all & wanted to get everything to you when I knew I had it. I hope that's ok.

I wanted to put some comments in the trouble ticket, but wasn't sure if I should...not knowing if the pasting of the header & the email was the right place to put that...so that's why I posted this. Hope it's ok!!

Thanks
Jen

SunshineGirl
06-08-2007, 04:15 PM
It looks perfect! And I will put it into the advertiser's system as soon as I can (I *think* that it is tomorrow, but it could be Sunday).

Magical JenK
06-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. Fingers crossed!! That $10 would really help getting me to SM status for next quarter!! :0)

lenzs4
06-08-2007, 04:24 PM
I was coming here for nearly the same thing...

I just submitted a TT on Online suppliers because on 5/19 I signed up - no confirmation email. Got product, called and spoke to rep., emailed rep - needed more info...
Well today I found a confirmation email but it is dated 6/6/07. I attached it, I also called the company and they said that it was a confirmation email to the 5/19 sign-up so hopefully it will credit.

lenzs4
06-08-2007, 05:17 PM
WOW - it just posted. You can close out the Trouble Ticket!!!
How odd that the confirmation and the credit were so close together but so far away from the sign up date!!!