PDA

View Full Version : Submit Button Not Working - Radio Loyalty

sagesteps@worldspy.net
04-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Radio Loyalty is not crediting yet again (Saturday, April 11). The security question submit button appears but nothing happens when it is clicked upon.

chipndale
04-12-2014, 08:47 AM
Radio Loyalty is not crediting yet again (Saturday, April 11). The security question submit button appears but nothing happens when it is clicked upon.

Same here....I got the first two to work but the next two just frozen when I clicked submit. Hope this isn't going to be all day - I was going to be home most of the day cleaning the house and was planning on listening to the radio.

sagesteps@worldspy.net
04-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Submit button now works. SunshineRewards now crediting each time.

chipndale
04-13-2014, 07:38 PM
Submit button now works. SunshineRewards now crediting each time.

Glad to hear that it is working again! I didn't try the rest of Saturday and I have been busy until late on Sunday. Off to give it a try.

chipndale
04-14-2014, 03:05 PM
Radio Loyalty is working great today! :cooldance:

sagesteps@worldspy.net
05-04-2014, 08:24 PM
The security code image comes up OK, but the Submit button doesn't work most of the time. The security code shows up, everything seems OK, but nothing happens when the submit button is clicked. The entire page must be refreshed to get off the schnied. Then after ten minutes the same thing happens again. Anyone else having my Radio Loyalty crediting problem?

ckerns87
05-04-2014, 08:36 PM
I have been having the same problem off and on for awhile now. But, I just keep trying.:confused: