PDA

View Full Version : Radio Loyalty Sustained Suspicious Visiting Activity ???

sagesteps@worldspy.net
07-02-2014, 12:29 PM
What is their problem? Anyone else receiving this blocking message and inability to access Radio Loyalty?

arob414
07-02-2014, 12:55 PM
I just got that message. I tried to nicely explain that my visiting activity revolves around what else I am doing, at home. Currently, I am at the end of my vacation. Yesterday, I played all day because I was beat from too much vacation. I made .41. I was pretty much on top of the captchas, all day. Today, I am combining play with work. Because I am doing laundry, etc, I have missed several captchas. I understand. That is the way it works.

But, I don't understand the suspicious part. I do have to re-load the site, alot because it fails to loads scripts, or something. And, yesterday, our internet kept going out. But, I haven't changed my behavior. Other than, I am really trying to get on top of making Super Member status and not blow it, at the last minute, like last quarter. :blush:

WDWfan
07-02-2014, 02:17 PM
I'm just getting an uh-oh, something went wrong error code 410 message.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to get it working again?

I miss :mickey: and :minnie: and the pennies from Radio Loyalty add up.

arob414
07-02-2014, 02:34 PM
I'm just getting an uh-oh, something went wrong error code 410 message.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to get it working again?

I miss :mickey: and :minnie: and the pennies from Radio Loyalty add up.

LOL, me, too.

tarheelpat
07-02-2014, 06:54 PM
I got it, too. I guess the problem with me is that I leave it on most of the time. That means that sometimes I go hours without doing a captcha. I've NEVER gone through another site or cheated in any way, so that really annoys me.

gpp2001
07-02-2014, 10:04 PM
I got it, too. I guess the problem with me is that I leave it on most of the time. That means that sometimes I go hours without doing a captcha. I've NEVER gone through another site or cheated in any way, so that really annoys me.

If you read Trisha's other post - it was a glitch. It had nothing to do with you or your behavior. RadioLoyalty was just changing their system so they can catch cheaters and there was a glitch.