PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Mail Today!!

3dog2kidmom
03-27-2008, 10:29 PM
Thanks, Tricia! Got my $50 Disney gift card in the mail today. (I must have just missed your processing date with my Monday cashout, so you have another one hanging out there for me -- sorry!)

Anyway, DH got the mail today and called me at work with "you got something from SUNSHINE REWARDS!!" LOL... this is the first time he ever received "Sunshine Mail."

Love it :cooldance:

arob414
03-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Got mine, today, also. Thanks!!! :sunshine: $100 more to spend, how will I manage?:rotfl: And, I am half way to another $50 gc thanks to the crazy credits. :cooldance:

pbhall13
03-27-2008, 11:35 PM
I am keeping the faith that mine will arrive in the mail tomorrow.....I know it was sent Monday (thanks again Tricia...sorry for being a nag) and since I leave tomorrow night (and having an unexpected root canal in the am) I am praying that my 'sunshine mail' arrives because I will need the brightness after the dentist office!!!

Great job on racking up the SR credits for more disney moola!

Pamela

pbhall13
03-28-2008, 01:13 PM
came home from the root canal and what did I find in the mail!!!???? My disney gift cards!!!! Thank you so much..........I am off in a few hours (and of course we are getting snow...can you believe it)........so glad to have the cards from SR........you all ROCK!!

Pamela

Hedy
03-28-2008, 02:30 PM
came home from the root canal and what did I find in the mail!!!???? My disney gift cards!!!! Thank you so much..........I am off in a few hours (and of course we are getting snow...can you believe it)........so glad to have the cards from SR........you all ROCK!!

Pamela

:cooldance::cooldance: Have a good trip!

mollyeilis
03-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Ooh, I'm excited to check my mail today now...did you guys cash out on or after the 15th?

spring
03-28-2008, 02:53 PM

Pamela

Oh, Pam, have a wonderful time!:cooldance::cooldance:

pbhall13
03-28-2008, 03:18 PM
I cashed out on the 9th.......but this was sent with the mailing on Monday......and thanks I will definately have a good trip.........I am loading up the car in a few minutes to head to the airport...and then I can take my pain medication.....don't want to look too loopy going thru security!!!

Pamela

mollyeilis
03-28-2008, 03:26 PM
I cashed out on the 9th.......but this was sent with the mailing on Monday......and thanks I will definately have a good trip.........I am loading up the car in a few minutes to head to the airport...and then I can take my pain medication.....don't want to look too loopy going thru security!!!

Pamela

Well have fun, this was truly last minute Sunshine mail! Wow! Have fun!

I didn't even know there was mail sent on Monday; obviously I'm not paying enough attention!

Ach, being on the west coast I guess I gotta wait for tomorrow or later!

mollyeilis
03-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Yay for Sunshine mail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the cards and dollars, thank you very much!

And I also just cashed out for another $25...doing my best to clear out your inventory of the 25s leftover from the last cashout. :p:sunshine2: