PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Central

russellh
08-25-2014, 12:08 PM
When I click on Opinion Central Surveys, I get:

Server Error in '/IX' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Is anyone else having issues?

SunshineGirl
08-25-2014, 02:10 PM
I think they are cutting us off again until the end of the month. :(

spring
08-25-2014, 02:59 PM
I think they are cutting us off again until the end of the month. :(

It directed me to My 2 Cents like it did at the end of July, so that's what I was figuring. The cut off seems to be a little earlier than last month.

russellh
08-26-2014, 11:29 AM
It directed me to My 2 Cents like it did at the end of July, so that's what I was figuring. The cut off seems to be a little earlier than last month.

That is what it started doing for me last night when I checked . . . I forgot about the end of the month shutdown . . . shame because they are one of my best surveys these days. Oh, well, hopefully they come back on Monday being the first even if it is Labor Day.

leshaface
08-29-2014, 12:54 AM
I was able to successfully complete an Opinion Central tonight and it credited right away:clap:

russellh
08-29-2014, 08:46 AM
I was able to successfully complete an Opinion Central tonight and it credited right away:clap:

:thanks:

I saw your post and I just tried one and completed it- Now just need it to credit!

Thanks for the heads up!

deerhart
09-02-2014, 01:44 PM
I haven't had one that I have completed actually credit in like my last 5-7 completes

just came back to try it again today.. completed the survey, hit to go back to originating page and again no credit

SCard
09-02-2014, 01:49 PM
I never click to go back to the originating page, I leave that open until it credits. My OC this morning did not credit until around .20 past the second hour.
sorry yours did not credit.