PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Cashouts ?

disney_girl
03-31-2008, 09:33 AM
I am ready to cashout for a little over $200 for our May trip. I just noticed that the highest Disney GC available right now is a $25 card. So, do I need to cashout for the $25 card multiple times until I reach my amount? Or do I cash out for one and put comments? I know I'm probably making this more difficult than it needs to be :rotfl: But it's early and I'm sleep deprived lol.

Thanks!

SunshineGirl
03-31-2008, 09:42 AM
Unfortunately, I only had $25 cards right now. :( When is your trip in May? I will be ordering bigger cards on April 14.

bellanlivismom
03-31-2008, 09:43 AM
I need to do this soon too. I will be in the same situation, cashing out for 175. We leave on May 22.

disney_girl
03-31-2008, 09:46 AM
We leave May 7th... so that might be cutting it too close! At least they all spend the same ;)

Debbie Jean
03-31-2008, 09:52 AM
I'm interested also since we will be leaving May 18th... would that be enough time to wait for the larger GC's?

SunshineGirl
03-31-2008, 10:05 AM
I'm interested also since we will be leaving May 18th... would that be enough time to wait for the larger GC's?

Definitely. Because I will do the cashouts as soon as I get the stack of bigger cards--probably around April 17.

Debbie Jean
03-31-2008, 10:59 AM
Definitely. Because I will do the cashouts as soon as I get the stack of bigger cards--probably around April 17.

Thanks, Tricia! :thanks:

mollyeilis
03-31-2008, 12:43 PM

Good to know!

fanofree
03-31-2008, 09:27 PM
:minnie: I just cashed out for $200 - SM Rate. We leave May 13, but I wont have SM status next quarter. So I just went for it. Like you said, they all spend alike! Thanks SR for a couple of "free" meals! :mickey:

wendyburger
03-31-2008, 10:21 PM
Hmm...I leave May 6 and was going to cash out $200 also. Should I cash out April 1 like I was planning? Or wait for the bigger ones? I just wanted to make sure they got here before I leave, and I see we should give ourselves 4 weeks to make sure they get here. This will be my first cashout, so don't really know the routine :sunshine:

m 'n c
03-31-2008, 10:29 PM
I'd cash out now since you are trying to leave May 6. Disney CMs won't freak out if you try and use multiple gift cards at once. I think they are use to handling it.

askomsky
03-31-2008, 10:33 PM
Hmm...I leave May 6 and was going to cash out $200 also. Should I cash out April 1 like I was planning? Or wait for the bigger ones? I just wanted to make sure they got here before I leave, and I see we should give ourselves 4 weeks to make sure they get here. This will be my first cashout, so don't really know the routine :sunshine:

Tricia did say above she was going to process them on Apr 17th so even if they don't make it into the mail until the 20th, I think that leaves more then enough time. Really depends on how far from Indiana you are! lol

The 4 wks processing time is when you don't know when she's going to do them, since she really only does them twice a month. Since she gave a date this time, I would say 2 wks at most, but then again it's up to you if you want to chance it or just go ahead and get the $25's. I didn't mind them, I found it to be quite easy using the smaller gift cards. DH had one in his pocket in case him and DS went one way, I kept one in my pocket for quick snakcs etc.

wendyburger
03-31-2008, 10:38 PM
I live in Washington...so not close to Indiana :) I might just cash out sooner, since I'd like to have them in my grubby little hands, I guess that way I could share with my husband instead of being selfish :rotfl:

kimntrent
04-01-2008, 12:00 PM
I just cashed out this morning for 200.00. I don't mind how they come as long as I get them before the 2nd of May. :)

mollyeilis
04-01-2008, 12:28 PM
I live in Washington...so not close to Indiana :) I might just cash out sooner, since I'd like to have them in my grubby little hands, I guess that way I could share with my husband instead of being selfish :rotfl:

FWIW, in the last mailing, she sent them out on Monday (or was finished with the mailing on Monday, mailing them Tues?), some east-coasters reported getting them on Friday, and I got mine Saturday. And I'm in WA. :)

bellanlivismom
04-04-2008, 11:09 AM
I am such a planner, I was planning on cashing out on the 1st of April. Hoping to cash out for $175 for our trip in May. Now I am up to 200 and know that there will be some processed around the 17th of April, I am trying to hold out and not be overly concerned about the whole thing knowing that there is more than 4 weeks between 4/17 and 5/22 but it is so hard.

On the waiting front, will the higher amount option gift cards be put up in the rewards section around the 15th when they are ordered??

m 'n c
04-04-2008, 11:19 AM
I am such a planner, I was planning on cashing out on the 1st of April. Hoping to cash out for $175 for our trip in May. Now I am up to 200 and know that there will be some processed around the 17th of April, I am trying to hold out and not be overly concerned about the whole thing knowing that there is more than 4 weeks between 4/17 and 5/22 but it is so hard.

On the waiting front, will the higher amount option gift cards be put up in the rewards section around the 15th when they are ordered??

They get put up once Tricia gets them in her hands but not before.