PDA

View Full Version : DL planning

DisneyMa
03-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Hello all!!!

I feel like making some Disneyland plans for my October trip. I was wondering if anyone has any info on the Mickey's Halloween party (I forget the name?!) We went the last two years and I can't remember when the tickets went on sale. I also was wondering about the dates. Any info anyone has would be appreciated:D:sunshine2:

DisneyMa
04-01-2008, 11:56 AM
I guess there is no info out yet? Don't they know I need to plan my trip over 6 months in advance? Don't they realize I need info!!:rotfl: Oh well

Maybe in the next couple weeks........

wilsonfamily4
04-01-2008, 11:59 AM
I have nothing to give you but wanted to say have fun planning

m 'n c
04-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Not DL but when I called WDW for dining they said May 1 is the day they are announcing MNSSHP dates for WDW. I would assume DL would be the same.

Now where is my free dining announcement?

DisneyMa
04-01-2008, 12:10 PM
May 1. Ok, at least there is a date! I just want to make sure there will be an available date on our vacation (or I will change vacation dates)

So weird, but I LOVE planning for vacations.

sabrina90744
04-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Hello all!!!

I feel like making some Disneyland plans for my October trip. I was wondering if anyone has any info on the Mickey's Halloween party (I forget the name?!) We went the last two years and I can't remember when the tickets went on sale. I also was wondering about the dates. Any info anyone has would be appreciated:D:sunshine2:

Mickey's Halloween Treat, I believe the tix went on sale in the early summer! We'll be there Halloween night!! :cooldance:

mollyeilis
04-23-2008, 09:26 PM
I vaguely remember it being on Sundays, and maybe Saturdays, starting either the weekend of, or the weekend after, September 21st. That was our last day in Sept of last year, and I was bummed b/c I was *this* close. :)

But it's also been theorized that last year they started Halloweentime and the HM overlay a bit early b/c Thanksgiving was earlier in November. Since this year Thanksgiving is "later", it's possible things will start later. Who knows, though!

Good luck in planning!