PDA

View Full Version : I love SR!!!

Tynkerbell
06-09-2007, 01:03 AM
Just wanted to thank Tricia for running the best rewards site out there! My family and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at Olive Garden today using the gift cards I recently cashed in for. :sunshine:

sunshinecindy
06-09-2007, 06:53 AM
Isn't it fun to eat out on those Gift Cards. So nice not to have to cook dinner or pay for it either. :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
06-09-2007, 09:13 AM
You are welcome! I love those Darden cards. It's hard to choose between Olive Garden and Red Lobster. Bahama Breeze used to be one of my favorite restaurants but it closed here. :(

3dog2kidmom
06-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Bahama Breeze recently closed here, too. :confused:

mom2dea
06-09-2007, 01:34 PM
They closed several around the US BUT the one right outside of Disney is staying open ! YIPPIE . We did not have one here in SC so I Always look forward to going to that one ! My mom has already spoken to the manager there and there is no sign of it closing !

Sarah

OhMari
06-20-2007, 09:30 PM
What kind of resturant is Bahama Breeze?

lrsellars
06-20-2007, 10:08 PM
I need to learn about all the restaurants and the cards they take. My husband loves Red Lobster and keep asking me to get a mystery shop job there (can't find who does them) but now I know that I can cash out for gc and take him without all the work a ms job takes. Thanks for the info!!!

sunshinecindy
06-20-2007, 10:33 PM
I have a dinner party for work at Bahama Breeze here on saturday night, sure hope it hasn't closed. :confused:

Ok, heres the gift cards for restaurants that I currently have....
Darden:
Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Smokey Bones

Landrys:
Joes Crab Shack, Landrys, Chart House, Saltgrass Steak,Rainforest Cafe, The Crab House, Babins, Cadillac, Golden Nugget, The San Luis Resort, Babins, Aquarium, Charleys Crab, Big Fish, Brenners Steakhouse,Kemah,Grotto, Willie G's, The Rusty Duck, Trex, Vic and Anthonys steakhouse,Pesce, Muer Seafood Rest, The Flying Dutchman, Harlows,Fishermans Wharf,and Simms Landing.

Brinkers:
Chilis, On the Border, Maggianos, and the Marcaroni Grill.

Planet Hollywood

speechteachri
06-20-2007, 11:38 PM
I have a dinner party for work at Bahama Breeze here on saturday night, sure hope it hasn't closed. :confused:

Ok, heres the gift cards for restaurants that I currently have....
Darden:
Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Smokey Bones

Landrys:
Joes Crab Shack, Landrys, Chart House, Saltgrass Steak,Rainforest Cafe, The Crab House, Babins, Cadillac, Golden Nugget, The San Luis Resort, Babins, Aquarium, Charleys Crab, Big Fish, Brenners Steakhouse,Kemah,Grotto, Willie G's, The Rusty Duck, Trex, Vic and Anthonys steakhouse,Pesce, Muer Seafood Rest, The Flying Dutchman, Harlows,Fishermans Wharf,and Simms Landing.

Brinkers:
Chilis, On the Border, Maggianos, and the Marcaroni Grill.

Planet Hollywood

I may need to see if I can make enough after I return from my trip to cash out for a Macaroni Grill card...I love their bread, and I haven't been there in a long time!

jnorth1007
06-20-2007, 11:46 PM
I am so tempted to cash out for a resteraunt gc but I really want to put everything to disney. I think I may have to squirrel away 50 for myself to go out to eat.

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 11:54 PM
I am so tempted to cash out for a resteraunt gc but I really want to put everything to disney. I think I may have to squirrel away 50 for myself to go out to eat.

Which one is the most tempting?

jnorth1007
06-21-2007, 12:02 AM
I think I would have to either do the Macaroni Grill which is not far from me and we haven't done in a while or Olive Garden which I also love but it is about 35 minutes from me. I love them both. Which would you pick? The only other ones that are near us are Red Lobster which is 45 minutes but near my parents and being in LA my DH always said their seafood needed some crab boil added to it :rotfl: and Chilis which is like my weekly meeting place with DSis so if Im taking from my Disney money Im not doing it for Chilis :rotfl: There is a Hard Rock Cafe in New Orleans but we dont get to the French Quarter much anymore and if I am going down there Im going somewhere fully New Orleans! Ok all you wanted to know was which I would pick lol and I have turned it into a book but yall have all been gone all day and I have been bored. :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
06-21-2007, 12:06 AM
.... but yall have all been gone all day and I have been bored. :sunshine2:

Hey! I was here. LOL! I was just looking EVERYWHERE for some new freebie offers. :)

jnorth1007
06-21-2007, 12:11 AM
And I truly appreciate that. I know you were here but you have to work during the day. At night you and everyone else gets to chat lol and I need to chat by the time these kids get to bed because "He hit me" "She's had that toy too long" and "Can I have chocolate milk?" are not considered conversation.

m 'n c
06-21-2007, 12:46 PM

OMG I always feel that way. I always see I think its the sephora gc or a restaurant one but I don't want to get it because I want disney money. Maybe around christmas when I'm doing more online shopping I'll get a "fun" gc for myself.

jnorth1007
06-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Me too. I keep thinking when I get to the next level and then I think...if I cash that out that could be a wonderful souvenire for the kids. I also would love to get the girls started on a very special collection from Disney, maybe snowglobes or something. I am hoping I can get enough together to buy them each one. Im not really into pins. You think there is something smaller that wont take so much room that would be as special?

dreamer13079
06-26-2007, 02:08 PM
I also want to say thank you Tricia for putting so much work into this site! I am having so much fun finding different ways to earn rewards and I get so excited now when I'm shopping online knowing that I'm earning rewards. It makes me think less about the money that I'm spending! :) I do most of my shopping online and SR makes it way more fun!!

SunshineGirl
06-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Me too. I keep thinking when I get to the next level and then I think...if I cash that out that could be a wonderful souvenire for the kids. I also would love to get the girls started on a very special collection from Disney, maybe snowglobes or something. I am hoping I can get enough together to buy them each one. Im not really into pins. You think there is something smaller that wont take so much room that would be as special?

I got my girls the charm bracelets and we add one charm per trip. We got something water related on the cruise. They got a princess the time that we did BBB. I think I started them with just their initial and one favorite character. It's pretty cheap but is a fun way to remember our trips.

jnorth1007
06-26-2007, 03:32 PM
This is a great idea. I am definitely going to do this. I can start off with smaller cheaper charms and once they get older and more responsible move up to more expensive ones. Best of all I dont have to find a way to display them like snowglobes LOL Thanks once again!!!