PDA

View Full Version : Happy Saturday!!

Lisaj68
06-09-2007, 07:25 AM
Hi everyone!

It doesn't get any easier than this: Logged on to do a survey this morning (that's 8 out of 9 for me :) ) and they asked me a few questions about my computer, like what program it runs, color capability, etc. and then asked me if I would be willing to participate in a panel for $30 (Thurs. night), and then boom! I was done and credited for the SR survey!

I did get this survey before and they never contacted me for the panel. That's okay with me, I was really only looking for an easy SR survey! (But would have done the panel - hey! It's $30 bucks for WDW!)

Hope you have a :sunshine: day!!

Lisa

SunshineGirl
06-09-2007, 09:14 AM
How cool is that? Maybe it is your lucky day. LOL! :cooldance:

PSL1013
06-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi everyone!

It doesn't get any easier than this: Logged on to do a survey this morning (that's 8 out of 9 for me :) ) and they asked me a few questions about my computer, like what program it runs, color capability, etc. and then asked me if I would be willing to participate in a panel for $30 (Thurs. night), and then boom! I was done and credited for the SR survey!

I did get this survey before and they never contacted me for the panel. That's okay with me, I was really only looking for an easy SR survey! (But would have done the panel - hey! It's $30 bucks for WDW!)

Hope you have a :sunshine: day!!

Lisa

I got the same one too this morning! Way easy! :cooldance:

sunshinecindy
06-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Why didn't I get it. I had some Travelocity one about vacations......something I haven't had in a looonnnngggg time.

ChickiePants
06-09-2007, 10:28 PM
It took me FOREVER to get one tonight! I've noticed I have better luck on the weekdays when I do them on my lunch hour...hmmmmm.