PDA

View Full Version : Disney Card cash out

Ellen aka Snow White
01-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Hopefully this is the right place to ask - I cashed out on November 29 - shouldn't I have received my card by now?

Thanks
Ellen

SunshineGirl
01-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Hopefully this is the right place to ask - I cashed out on November 29 - shouldn't I have received my card by now?

Thanks
Ellen

Hi Ellen,

Disney Cards are sent out 4-6 weeks from cashout. It looks like your 6 week mark will be this Sunday. I would say that you should likely have it tomorrow but I would not start to worry until at least early next week. It's already been sent but I am not sure if all of the holiday mail slowdown has caught back up yet.

Ellen aka Snow White
01-08-2016, 08:59 AM
Hi Ellen,

Disney Cards are sent out 4-6 weeks from cashout. It looks like your 6 week mark will be this Sunday. I would say that you should likely have it tomorrow but I would not start to worry until at least early next week. It's already been sent but I am not sure if all of the holiday mail slowdown has caught back up yet.

Thank you - I had counted my six week to be this past Sunday - hopefully I will get it before I leave, if not I will just save for next trip. :banana:

Thanks again

andeesocr
01-14-2016, 02:17 PM
Hi Ellen,

I am working hard to earn a Disney card or 2 but I am having a difficult time finding surveys that work and award the points. If I can get there and I want my Disney card by June 1st when should I order them? (and or there any ways to get points that worked better for you?)

disney_girl
01-29-2016, 12:56 AM
I am working hard to earn a Disney card or 2 but I am having a difficult time finding surveys that work and award the points. If I can get there and I want my Disney card by June 1st when should I order them? (and or there any ways to get points that worked better for you?)

Surveys are definitely the way I earn the most for my Disney gift cards. I would allow 6 weeks to get the gift card to be on the safe side.

wdwfam9
08-01-2016, 09:34 AM
I have yet to receive my Disney gift card that I ordered on June 14, ID#2948946, wondering if you get give me a more exact date on when to expect it? Thanks!

wdwfam9
08-01-2016, 09:45 AM
I have yet to receive my Disney gift card that I ordered on June 14, ID#2948946, wondering if you get give me a more exact date on when to expect it? Thanks!

SunshineGirl
08-03-2016, 11:02 AM
This was sent out at the end of last week. Have you received it yet?

wdwfam9
08-03-2016, 11:56 AM
This was sent out at the end of last week. Have you received it yet?

yes I have thank you!