PDA

View Full Version : What is/was surveygate?

bs4free
04-02-2008, 06:07 PM
What is/was surveygate? Thanks :thanks:

Blessing and Miracle
04-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Oh, Bryan! You have been gone a long time. During the month of Feburary, we were all temporarily banned from taking Greenfield Surveys! Thankfully, we've been reinstated.:)

jnorth1007
04-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Don't really know that I have heard anything referred to as that but I would imagine it was probably the point a while back when Greenfield decided we were all a bunch of cheaters because we were using different email address and different people to take daily surveys. They locked us out for a while if our ip addresses had every registered more than one email address. We were then let back in a little later but we cannot use more than one email address to take surveys and only one family member can take them now.

mollyeilis
04-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Janet, someone coined the name in my "support" thread about newly-former supermembers. At least that's the first place I saw it. I love the name. :)

lanny76
04-02-2008, 07:25 PM
What is/was surveygate? Thanks :thanks:

Wow! You really WERE gone a lot, weren't you?! LOL But it's like Janet said - basically Greenfield not being happy with us, and a lot of us who couldn't take surveys thru them for a while. It was a bit of a dark chapter - but the chapter is closed now, thank goodness. As long as we all behave and don't break any rules - at least now that they're posted where you can see them when you go to take a survey instead of them just being in Greenfield's heads somewhere!
Glad you're back!:)

bs4free
04-02-2008, 09:29 PM
THanks for filling that one of many voids of things that have happend since i was last so active on SR! I guess it was a good time to take a break lol!

lanny76
04-02-2008, 09:32 PM
THanks for filling that one of many voids of things that have happend since i was last so active on SR! I guess it was a good time to take a break lol!

Yeah - I'd say that wasn't a bad thing to miss!!:p

sammielynn
04-03-2008, 07:12 AM
Welcome back Bryan!