PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Free Pix Code

m 'n c
04-03-2008, 08:28 PM
From another board

Don't know if anyone saw this but it was in this month's Disney HELLO

Get 10 free uploaded prints from Disney PhotoPass.com!

Visit disneyphotopass.com to see our new photo keepsakes. You can create them using your own photos or Disney’s PhotoPass® photos! And for a limited time, purchase any of the photo items listed below and receive 10 complimentary 4x6 prints of your favorite uploaded photos—and even add customized borders to them!

To get your 10 free uploaded prints, your shopping cart must include your 10 selected 4x6 uploaded prints and at least one (1) of any of the following products: PhotoShirt, PhotoMug, PhotoBook or PhotoMovie. Please enter APRILGIFT in the promotion code field in the shopping cart and click "apply."

Offer is limited to a maximum of 10 free 4x6 uploaded prints per order. Uploaded prints and at least one (1) PhotoShirt, PhotoMug, PhotoBook or PhotoMovie must be purchased in the same shopping cart. Offer expires May 31, 2008, and may not be combined with any other offers or previously placed orders. Offer only valid with purchase of products listed. Offer is not valid with purchase of any other products, including, but not limited to, Disney’s PhotoPass Prints, PhotoCards and PhotoCD. Uploaded photos are subject to the Uploaded Photo Policy and website Terms and Conditions. Disneyphotopass.com registration required.

Mom2aPrincess
04-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks for sharing. I may go check out their gifts and see how much they cost.

m 'n c
04-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Yeah I noticed that after I posted it that there was a small catch. I guess if you were ordering anyway it would be a good deal.