PDA

View Full Version : disney, here we come again

kxmeeh
04-06-2008, 03:29 PM
we leave in 3 and half months and it has been a unanmous vote (i don't think i spelled that right) everyone wants to go do the water parks. to add the water park and more tickets to our package will be an extra 250.00. as of right now, I am at 133.00 If I can get in a survey every day until I have to cash out, do you think I will make it? With me not working now (that's right, I quit my job :cooldance:) there is no money to shop online. We leave here on 7.18.08 for 8 wonderful days at por.

spring
04-06-2008, 03:37 PM
How exciting! You can do it!!!:cooldance:

m 'n c
04-06-2008, 03:38 PM
I think you can make it. Try for both surveys each day and go back through all the old freebies you might have tried and they didn't credit and do them again.

Mom2aPrincess
04-06-2008, 04:16 PM
I think it's VERY doable if you put in the time and are dilligent with the surveys and offers. I'm trying to get those every day possible. And like Catherine said, go through the offers and try 2 or 3 a day. I am working my way down the drop down list right now alphabetically and trying 3 a day that I haven't tried (and aren't in my pending offers). Remember to clear cookies and such every now and then.

kxmeeh
04-06-2008, 05:32 PM
i always try to get in the daily survey each day...what do you mean when you said both surveys?

Mom2aPrincess
04-06-2008, 05:41 PM
i always try to get in the daily survey each day...what do you mean when you said both surveys?

There's also a survey under offers every day. It's an otx survey for .75. (if you happen to be a sm, there's a 3rd one in the sm lounge)