PDA

View Full Version : Surveys

The Cheshire Cat
06-10-2007, 06:17 PM
I bet you would get a bunch more people completing the daily survey if you put out an email with a direct link.

I totally forget to do the daily survey but XX sends out an email with a link and I find myself just doing it because it's in front of me and easy!

SunshineGirl
06-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Ya know, I tried sending out a link one time and we didn't seem to get the credits for it the way that we should have and no one could explain why. I'll give it a shot again and see if I can't get it to work.

jnorth1007
06-10-2007, 09:42 PM
How about we dont try it until after the bonus this month that way we dont have people who try it that way and then dont get credit and lose their bonus. I don't think I would be willing to chance it with the bonus on the line :rotfl:

sammielynn
06-14-2007, 04:39 PM
What she said! I don't do many but I might get 10 in this month.

alwweb
06-17-2007, 08:12 PM
I have been getting very frustrated with answering a bunch of questions, but rarely qualifying for credits. If I could get even a very small credit for trying and not qualifying it would really help. Another site does this and it really affects my attitude about getting turned down. Especially since some of them ask a lot of questions before turning you down.

I spent 30 minutes one day trying to get a survey to accept me, and then I simply gave up. A small portion of a credit would have made me feel better about the experience.

Ann