PDA

View Full Version : I hit the 5 pound mark!

m 'n c
04-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Hope you don't mind me sharing but I'm super excited. I hit the 5 pound loss mark in my weigh in this morning. I just hope I can get over the psychological hump I have with crossing under the 150 mark. I don't know what it is about 150 that gets me but each time I have tried to diet lately I get close and then I sabotage myself. So wish me luck this week.

disney_girl
04-07-2008, 02:47 PM
That's awesome Catherine!!!:cooldance: Keep plugging along...you can do it!!!!

I hit 5 pounds early last week, but had a horrible motivation problem last week and didn't get in my workouts. I'll have to check the scales in the morning and see where I'm at. I did my weights this morning and I'm running on the treadmill in a bit.

Keep it up!!:cooldance:

wilsonfamily4
04-07-2008, 02:47 PM
o, congrats!!!!! That is huge!

I also have that problem. I am 150-151. I just want to get to 145. :) I mean really I wnat to be 135 but the 145 feels just as far away as the 135. Just cannot get down there. :) I know it is just my pateua but GRRRRRRRR. SO I am very very happy for you!

m 'n c
04-07-2008, 02:50 PM
I am so glad I'm not the only one with the 150 problem. I can't figure it out for the life of me but there is just something about it that I can't get past right now. I'm hoping to get there after this week.

There will be no eating out or drinking this week as Mike is taking the business section of the CPA exam next Sunday so we will be staying in and studying all week and all next weekend. I have no real excuse.

Trying to stay motivated right now to lead me to the gym right after work. I hate the gym on Mondays but I need to get over that too.

Blessing and Miracle
04-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Congratulations!!!:cooldance:

mia214jia
04-07-2008, 03:00 PM
:clap::clap::clap: Good For You!

m 'n c
04-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Oh I should share what my 5 pound present to myself was. I can finally wear it. Its been sitting at home for 2 weeks now but I wouldn't allow myself to have it.

http://web4.revolveclothing.com/images/p/r/DISN-WS80_V1.jpg

disney_girl
04-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Very pretty and what a great present to yourself!!

I have a month until WDW so I'm trying to stay motivated. Hopefully this will be a good week!

m 'n c
04-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Very pretty and what a great present to yourself!!

I have a month until WDW so I'm trying to stay motivated. Hopefully this will be a good week!

Happy thoughts always work for me so keep being positive and I'm sure this week will be great. I find little presents to myself help keep me motivated especially when I get them in and I haven't hit my mini-goal yet. I need to figure out what to do next. I try to stay cheap with these presents to myself as well.

Blessing and Miracle
04-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Oh, that's cute!ccSo springy!!:)

jakeandsophiesmom
04-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Yay Catherine!!! :cooldance: Congrats --I know how great it feels to hit those mini goals. Try not to think too much about the 150 thing, just focus on the next goal and I absolutely know you are going to get past it this time!! Before you know it you'll be treating yourself to another little present!

wilsonfamily4
04-07-2008, 04:53 PM
There will be no eating out or drinking this week as Mike is taking the business section of the CPA exam next Sunday so we will be staying in and studying all week and all next weekend. I have no real excuse.

This is such a side item but I so remember when hubby had to do the CPA exam. It was awful!!! He took a class to help and that took so much time. But it feels so good when it is completed!!

linanglab
04-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Congrats Catharine! It is so nice to reach that next "level". Just keep plugging away! You can do it!

Sunni
04-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Congrats Catherine! :cooldance:

I love your present to yourself. It is very cute. Great color!