PDA

View Full Version : Towncar recs?

Hedy
04-07-2008, 05:59 PM
I'm planning on taking a towncar in August (i adore DME, but I'm on a short schedule). I'm thinking of FL Tours, Murray Hill or Happy Limo, but Tiffany keeps on popping up in people's recs. Any experience?

Jusacuz
04-07-2008, 07:39 PM
We used FLTours last August and were very happy. It was my first experience using towncar service, so I was kinda nervous about them not showing up or being late, but they were perfect. In fact they were a little early each time. :sunshine2:

disney_girl
04-07-2008, 07:50 PM
We have used both FL Tours and Tiffany in the past and were happy with both.

mjjmbnmm
04-07-2008, 10:01 PM
We have used Happy Limo and Tiffanys, and buy far Tiffanys is my fav. They are very helpful and friendly. The car we got from Happy Limo had rips in the seats, and smelt like smoke. The driver didn't reaaly talk to us or help load our bags in the car, probably was just the person we got.

3dog2kidmom
04-07-2008, 10:07 PM
We used FLTours last August and were very happy. It was my first experience using towncar service, so I was kinda nervous about them not showing up or being late, but they were perfect. In fact they were a little early each time. :sunshine2:

I second FLTours. They were very good and I wouldn't hesitate using them again!

luvdisney00
04-08-2008, 09:10 AM
We used Sunray last year and they were awesome. I'm planning on using them again this year. The driver was so nice, he took us to the store to pick up some water and stuff and was very helpful answering questions and very nice to the kids. The car was very clean and comfortable (a big SUV) and he was right on time both ways. Last year there was a coupon on the DIS for a few dollars off (not sure if it's still there) but they were very reasonable.

PSL1013
04-08-2008, 10:35 AM
We used Sunray last year and they were awesome. I'm planning on using them again this year. The driver was so nice, he took us to the store to pick up some water and stuff and was very helpful answering questions and very nice to the kids. The car was very clean and comfortable (a big SUV) and he was right on time both ways. Last year there was a coupon on the DIS for a few dollars off (not sure if it's still there) but they were very reasonable.

This is who we used a few years ago and I had the same exact experience as you did...I would not hesitate to use them again if I needed them, our driver was very friendly too. :love:

LyndaM
04-08-2008, 12:19 PM
I've only used Tiffany - they were great!

Hedy
04-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks all, I went with Tiffany!

Pooh's Pal
04-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Rented a car many times, done DME but have also use Tiffany's twice, with no problems at all and have had friend use them also with no complaints.

I just love coming down that escalator and seeing my name on that card, I feel like a celebrity...:rotfl:

Have a great trip...when are you headed down?

Hedy
04-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Rented a car many times, done DME but have also use Tiffany's twice, with no problems at all and have had friend use them also with no complaints.

I just love coming down that escalator and seeing my name on that card, I feel like a celebrity...:rotfl:

Have a great trip...when are you headed down?

8/21-8/24-I'll be passing the hoardes of free diners as I leave. :D