PDA

View Full Version : Disney GC - how long?

OregonGirlie
04-09-2008, 02:57 AM
I hate to ask this question because I know it varies, but I haven't been on SR is *SO* long now (my Mom had a stroke a while back and lives in Canada and we spent months up there with her in hospital and now have been taking care of her down in Oregon so it's time consuming). So I'm out of the loop on cashout info & timing.

Anyways, I'm hoping to cash out for a $25 Disney gift card for an upcoming trip. We leave April 25. Is there any chance in the world I'd be able to get it in time or just a long shot? I was just about to cash out now, but want to make sure it gets here before I leave LOL. We live in Oregon.

3dog2kidmom
04-09-2008, 08:10 AM
Hi Charissa!

They say 2-4 weeks. I cashed out for one on 3/24 that I don't have yet, and I think Tricia mentioned something about 4/17 in another thread, so it might be pushing it to get your gift cards if you haven't already requested them.

HTH.

m 'n c
04-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Tricia is on vacation so I highly doubt you'd get it in time. Sorry.

sunshinecindy
04-09-2008, 09:31 AM
I hate to ask this question because I know it varies, but I haven't been on SR is *SO* long now (my Mom had a stroke a while back and lives in Canada and we spent months up there with her in hospital and now have been taking care of her down in Oregon so it's time consuming). So I'm out of the loop on cashout info & timing.

Anyways, I'm hoping to cash out for a $25 Disney gift card for an upcoming trip. We leave April 25. Is there any chance in the world I'd be able to get it in time or just a long shot? I was just about to cash out now, but want to make sure it gets here before I leave LOL. We live in Oregon.

So sorry to hear about your mom, my mother had a stroke 3 years ago and I had one a year ago, it can be difficult. Anyway, I doublt that you will get your card by then. It normally takes 3 weeks on a Disney card, considering most of the times it can take up to a week in the mail.